5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

O and if he really is talking about coop...... I'm glad he's pissed TF off if he's not coming to AU. Coop has been recruiting his ass off to get a fellow elite talent to come with him. He's probably frustrated as hell if no one jumps in the boat with him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Very well could be talking about Ja Morant as well

I doubt morant is concerned with Jalens decision he's got bigger fish to fry

Lol ohhhhh jerrry!!!!! How you going to do this to us?!??

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What does "They have honestly always done the best job at recruiting him" even mean? They were in on him first? They inundate him with incessant contact and praise? They offer him (more) cash and goodies than others? They offer Pitino "benefits" the likes of which others haven't? I need that comment to be clarified.

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

What does "They have honestly always done the best job at recruiting him" even mean? They were in on him first? They inundate him with incessant contact and praise? They offer him (more) cash and goodies than others? They offer Pitino "benefits" the likes of which others haven't? I need that comment to be clarified.

I'm guessing it is alluding to him having the best relationship with Mike Miller.

Im going to just laugh my ass off (then go cry) IF after he chooses to go pro that noooooo one will freaking care. He loses people emotional attachment and the hype and excitement that comes to committing to a school and playing in college.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Im going to just laugh my ass off (then go cry) IF after he chooses to go pro that noooooo one will freaking care. He loses people emotional attachment and the hype and excitement that comes to committing to a school and playing in college.

Truer words never spoken. 

Was going to post this but I see you got it. This is terrible. 

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol ohhhhh jerrry!!!!! How you going to do this to us?!??

42 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

JC wasn't considering auburn, why would sharife care

I think the premise of his post was Sharife isn’t the type of guy that would go crazy bc his guy went in a different direction. He has had other friends that considered Auburn that didn’t come here also 

I understand why you’d go pro in general but turning down two of the hottest upstart programs feels like a bad move. Not to mention, I rather at least be in the same country as my family during these viral times 

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Or Mike Miller!!! Or as he calls him uncle Mike lol. He knew what he was doing with that. Everyone has already assumed it was coop.

Yeah, honestly it kinda gave me hope lmao

47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O and if he really is talking about coop...... I'm glad he's pissed TF off if he's not coming to AU. Coop has been recruiting his ass off to get a fellow elite talent to come with him. He's probably frustrated as hell if no one jumps in the boat with him.

you cant have your cake and eat it too but if he ends up choosing pro, which seems to have been prominent in his train of thought for longer than anything his last year of HS...I would think Sharife would also be pissed we (including him) put so much resources behind this guy. Im not saying we had someone else on the board, but some of our former backup options could still be on the board if the guy expressed pro from the jump. 

but this is me saying this if he doesnt come here, if he does, its all going to be crow eaten

Can someone please explain to me what you’re talking about that Jalen posted? If you’re talking about the thing from Twitter all I see is a pair of red white and blue shoes as a picture. I don’t see a video or anything or no kind of caption.

Don’t get the appeal of going to make $30k for a year overseas with no one you know and less amount of resources at your disposal when you could go to a college, be on ESPN every night, play in the NCAA tourney, then go to the same place you would be in a year. Just don’t get the appeal. Hope Jalen sees the appeal of Auburn in the end.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Can someone please explain to me what you’re talking about that Jalen posted? If you’re talking about the thing from Twitter all I see is a pair of red white and blue shoes as a picture. I don’t see a video or anything or no kind of caption.

He had a caption in the picture that said "if you my 'brother' you pose to support what my decision is even if you not involved in it"

Some people online think he's talking about Cooper while others think it's about other people. I just can't wait til Thursday so we'll know something for sure. One of the reasons I hate following 17-18 year old making decisions.

Will edit to add that the Ramone guy who was correct about JG changing the time and day of his announcement said "on everything he loves" that it has to do with Boogie and Ja, not Cooper.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you click on it enough a caption comes up saying “If you my “brother” you pose to support what my decision is even if you not involved in it”. People are speculating who it might be about, with many suggesting it’s directed at Cooper. But honestly who knows?

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

He had a caption in the picture that said "if you my 'brother' you pose to support what my decision is even if you not involved in it"

Some people online think he's talking about Cooper while others think it's about other people. I just can't wait til Thursday so we'll know something for sure. One of the reasons I hate following 17-18 year old making decisions.

Will edit to add that the Ramone guy who was correct about JG changing the time and day of his announcement said "on everything he loves" that it has to do with Boogie and Ja, not Cooper.

He's also still picking JG to Auburn! 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

He's also still picking JG to Auburn! 

Forgot to mention that, but yeah. I don't know who the guy is or if he has any credible knowledge but he was correct about the announcement change. *shrugs*

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Forgot to mention that, but yeah. I don't know who the guy is or if he has any credible knowledge but he was correct about the announcement change. *shrugs*

He got Thor correct and has been 100% confident in Jalen to AU for a few days now. I’m not sure who he is but he’s got thousands of followers 

What concerns me is the idea that he could commit and then still say “nah I’m going pro”

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

My guess would be professional, that is why both staffs are so confident.  

This gets my vote as well. 

Archived