5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Lol I remember him. He is the 247 guy who first started the JG to AU being a legit possibility months ago. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol I remember him. He is the 247 guy who first started the JG to AU being a legit possibly months ago. 

Him and that Ramone kid hyping up Twitter 

And there’s a guy on the bunker saying JG to Auburn. He’s had good info several times recently with basketball and basketball recruiting. Seems like anyone connected or sourced to our coaching staff thinks it’s pro or have no clue. Those who are saying Auburn seem to be getting info from either players/recruits or Green’s camp. I think, if the cat gets out of the bag, it won’t be from the coach sources. 

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

C10E3AAF-CE6F-461E-B74A-866065CD6802.png

I believe these are the same hats. If so he picked the cheapest one I doubt he plans on keeping 😤 

Sweet Lawd this is pure gold. Like tracking Bobby Lowder's jet to Louisville...tracking the merch on the commitment table like it's a Price is Right game haha

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

Sweet Lawd this is pure gold. Like tracking Bobby Lowder's jet to Louisville...tracking the merch on the commitment table like it's a Price is Right game haha

Im just waiting for Kirby to ask Bruce out on the dance floor at jalens grand pappy's birthday party to a dance off!!! Lol

That will always be the most wild recruitment to me!! Lmao. That is when my hate for Kirby started and it has grown to a level that I despise him more than any other coach in sports.

2 minutes ago, boomstick said:

And there’s a guy on the bunker saying JG to Auburn. He’s had good info several times recently with basketball and basketball recruiting. Seems like anyone connected or sourced to our coaching staff thinks it’s pro or have no clue. Those who are saying Auburn seem to be getting info from either players/recruits or Green’s camp. I think, if the cat gets out of the bag, it won’t be from the coach sources. 

Insidesource23,?who I’m guessing who is the famous 23 over here. Or is it JOliver? Before today he’s the one I saw get an AU the best chance.

1 minute ago, boomstick said:

I, like everyone else, am hoping auburn. Played a 2k game tonight with what could be next years roster for good luck. (Jalen got a triple double, which has not happened in any other games). If it’s not AU, then I sure hope it’s the pro route. This whole deal has caused me to really despise Memphis and their fanbase

has to be trolling what changed in 2 minutes 

Just now, ellitor said:

Insidesource23,?who I’m guessing who is the famous 23 over here. Or is it JOliver? Before today he’s the one I saw get an AU the best chance.

JOliver

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

has to be trolling what changed in 2 minutes 

I will choose to believe he got scolded and told to toe the public stance line right now which is the pros for maximum drama!!!!

Lmao who am I kidding that's just not true!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will choose to believe he got scolded and told to toe the public stance line right now which is the pros for maximum drama!!!!

Lmao who am I kidding that's just not true!!!

I feel if it were down to Memphis v Auburn we get him. It’s gotta be incredibly hard to recruit vs a paycheck. I mean look at how well Alabama football recruits 😆 

That Leader Johnson guy is just doing everything he can to drum up his numbers. Even back to his original tweets about JG, nothing else he puts out there gets views or likes. He's a Nova reporter and no Nova people look at him

This saga has lowered my already low expectations for twitter reporting

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That Leader Johnson guy is just doing everything he can to drum up his numbers. Even back to his original tweets about JG, nothing else he puts out there gets views or likes. He's a Nova reporter and no Nova people look at him

This saga has lowered my already low expectations for twitter reporting

Hence why I don’t pay any attention whatsoever to anyone who is not a reporter covering a school or a national reporter or analyst for a major recruiting site. Anyone else is not worth the time or energy to be honest.

For what it’s worth Marcelo says Auburn will not accept Green’s commitment if he still plans to have negotiations with the G league.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

For what it’s worth Marcelo says Auburn will not accept Green’s commitment if he still plans to have negotiations with the G league.

As it should be imo. 

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

As great as Jalen is, we can’t afford to sign him and then have him leave in July to go to the G League. We have to have a 2-guard in this class. And it may take signing two guys to fill the hole that Jalen would’ve covered by himself, being a scorer and a capable backup PG. So, as much as we’d love to take his commitment, it can’t come with a stipulation that he’s still considering pro ball. That would be way too risky for us and Jalen would have no risk. 

52 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

Instead of JG using hats he should put on a facemask to commemorate the times. 

15870028808311994450351596378374.jpg

Facemask or jockstrap?

@Dual-Threat Rigby I can totally see Ramone tomorrow morning saying sorry guys but looks like jalen is going to the G league. My bad lol. Cause no one is enjoying this attention more than him. He's waiting for the last possible second to dip out.

Screenshot_20200415-222323.png

Archived