Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Onside kick after the half. Why the **** not. 

I completely agree with this. Why not? We don’t have anything to lose and they are breaking them on long ones because all of a sudden we can’t kick them out the back of the end zone. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our defense is AWOL. Not feeling so good at this moment....I hope I am  dead on wrong. Our defense needs to keep it where it is and let the offense do its thing. If you would have told me we would have 27 points at half time, I would say we would be in line for a nice victory. Got to get the defense playing good ball the 2nd half to win this game. Praying hard for a win.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Defensive line has to make a bigger impact. Can't play man when we aren't sacking with the big guys

They have almost got him a few times on those throws. I think they get there this half.

2nd half plan? What you got?

If our defense could adjust I'd be up for the ground and pound attack. I'm not holding out hope on that though. SECONDARY IS KILLING US. well that and special teams. 

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

We need Tany Hardings boyfriend to meet Waddle in the tunnel coming out for 2nd half.

I'm sick of his poses in our endzone but someone is going to have to make him pay for that crap on the field. Steele has to earn it this half. D is looking bad and for goodness sake kick the ball out of bounds. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I'm sick of his poses in our endzone but someone is going to have to make him pay for that crap on the field. Steele has to earn it this half. D is looking bad and for goodness sake kick the ball out of bounds. 

Glad I’m not the only one. The hands on the hip pose is just aggravating me. 

Bama has 21 points in 1:55 or so. Guys, that sucks ass. 
The kickoff, the turnover, We handed them 14 points. Good teams do not play this way. 

WELL COACHED teams don't play this way.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Bama has 21 points in 1:55 or so. Guys, that sucks ass. 
The kickoff, the turnover, We handed them 14 points. Good teams do not play this way. 

9 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I was talking about what you just said...one dumb kick to Waddle to cancel out/make up for the successful FG one. Sorrowfully JABA...

Please someone tell me what the hell “JABA” means

Good effort on both sides. Poor execution on defense so far. Bo with probably his best half of football considering the strength of  opponent.  Fun game if you don’t have a rooting interest 

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Secondary played like crap, but the whitlow fumble and the kick return TD are equally as hurtful

this^^

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

At least AU has the coaching and personnel to execute adjustments. Whether we will or not remains to be seen. Gonna be a 2014 IB repeat if we can't.

we do get a DB back the 2nd half, so maybe this will help....who knows folks...who knows. This game is giving me ulcers...take a Nexium and enjoy the 2nd half I hope! 

Archived