Dilly to FSU

Win4AU

Doesn’t surprise and good for him on becoming a true OC.  Hope this doesn’t effect recruiting #1 and #2 who replaces him?  Go ahead and make Kodi the OC and being in a new WR coach?

6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Doesn’t surprise and good for him on becoming a true OC.  Hope this doesn’t effect recruiting #1 and #2 who replaces him?  Go ahead and make Kodi the OC and being in a new WR coach?

Kodi, would be something Malzahn would do. Hire someone not remotely qualified for the position.

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I had a thought while walking my dog that Luke would be a huge get if Grimey retired after the bowl game.  He’s got passion and seems like a guy that would do well on the cruitin trail.  Probably wouldn’t stick around long if another opportunity became available.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

I had a thought while walking my dog that Luke would be a huge get if Grimey retired after the bowl game.  He’s got passion and seems like a guy that would do well on the cruitin trail.  Probably wouldn’t stick around long if another opportunity became available.

Was trying to point out that a thread had already been created on the topic, but I agree that Luke would be a good hire. 

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Was trying to point out that a thread had already been created on the topic, but I agree that Luke would be a good hire. 

Thanks buddy. I felt pretty cool getting the scoop. Aka coincidentally looking at Twitter at just the right moment.

Archived