State at LSU

GwillMac6

What demon did will wade sell his soul to? Got damn man I can't stand that dude!!! Back to back wins at the buzzer. Had no business winning vs arky or state. Got a freaking horse shoe stuck up his butt.

Watched it. I can’t believe Will Wade is still coaching after getting caught talking about paying players on the ******* phone. Yet we’re still over here waiting in the wings about players we sat for being entertained about being paid to leave the university. 

**** Will Wade and **** MSU for s***ting the bed. 

Also, Will Wade might be the most basic boring ass looking corn fed white boy coach I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe players actually get up for that boner. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Watched it. I can’t believe Will Wade is still coaching after getting caught talking about paying players on the ******* phone. Yet we’re still over here waiting in the wings about players we sat for being entertained about being paid to leave the university. 

**** Will Wade and **** MSU for s***ting the bed. 

Also, Will Wade might be the most basic boring ass looking corn fed white boy coach I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe players actually get up for that boner. 

Flex on em Brodie!!!! I love this!!!! You said what everyone in the whole country besides LSU fans are feeling but none of us could summarize as beautiful as you just did. Homie must of been eating copious amounts of Cajun food when he was suspended because dude looks like he put on 15 pounds.

Wade is a complete tool. If ever there was evidence that the NCAA is completely feckless (or Wade has a pic of Emmert with a goat) the fact that Wade is still coaching at LSU is Exhibit A.

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Wade is a complete tool. If ever there was evidence that the NCAA is completely feckless (or Wade has a pic of Emmert with a goat) the fact that Wade is still coaching at LSU is Exhibit A.

Emmert is going to protect his former school LSU at all costs. Makes me sick. Then we do the time and they STILL want to hammer us more. Effin bs!!!

43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Flex on em Brodie!!!! I love this!!!! You said what everyone in the whole country besides LSU fans are feeling but none of us could summarize as beautiful as you just did. Homie must of been eating copious amounts of Cajun food when he was suspended because dude looks like he put on 15 pounds.

Boy’s turned into a chonker. 

Archived