Epstein has a new documentary out

aubiefifty

it is on netflix and available to watch. it is four hours long and it brings up trump, bill clinton, the prince of england and others. critics are saying it is must see tv. personally i have no idea but what little bit i read they believed epstein killed himself. but it also talks about all he got away with because of money. i have no idea if they accuse trump or clinton of anything as i have not seen it so for you trump folks i have no idea if they smear him or not altho he and ep where big buddies until they weren't. lol

i would love to see some of you cats watch it and give your two cents worth on it. you too mikey. lol we do not agree on much but i do read what ya post.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is on netflix and available to watch. it is four hours long and it brings up trump, bill clinton, the prince of england and others. critics are saying it is must see tv. personally i have no idea but what little bit i read they believed epstein killed himself. but it also talks about all he got away with because of money. i have no idea if they accuse trump or clinton of anything as i have not seen it so for you trump folks i have no idea if they smear him or not altho he and ep where big buddies until they weren't. lol

i would love to see some of you cats watch it and give your two cents worth on it. you too mikey. lol we do not agree on much but i do read what ya post.

I think someone killed him personally. He knew too much about too many people (party affiliations aside) and those people are just as sick as him and if evidence ever comes out against them they need to be punished. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Epstein has a new documentary out

Archived