Trump Just Cited This Crazypants “News” Report Narrated by a Russian-Accented Computer

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Name calling is what half of them do best. 

Of course, they put their fingers in their ears and scream.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

Of course, they put their fingers in their ears and scream.

You’d prefer that. I actually put my fingers on a keyboard and pointed out you’re crazy as hell.

7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

This wasn't about whether or not the old guy did or did not bust his head. He obviously did crack is skull and the OAN video didn't say hedidn't. It did present some evidence of his arrest record and associations. I look at it like this, two things can be true at the same time., he busted his skull and he also might have been there as a provocateur. Digging on it is logical imo but I don't trust any reporter, that includes the MSM or OAN.  

As far as the outlets. Yes, Infowars is totally whacked and Jone is a nutjob. OAN doesn't "seem" like the same upon initial review. Who is the Ruskie at OAN ? 

The Russian at OAN is the guy who did the report.  Kristian Rouz.  And yes, OAN is as bad as InfoWars.  It doesn't take much to decipher that.

And the article that OAN quoted for this report came from a blog called "Conservative Treehouse".  I'll let you figure out if there's anything remotely accurate there.

As for the protester, here's background on him.  He's a long time peace activist.  Here's a couple of articles that have dug into his actual background.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/05/martin-gugino-pushed-ground-buffalo-police-known-peaceful-man/3160820001/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/martin-gugino-buffalo-man-pushed-by-police-is-long-time-activist/

7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

This wasn't about whether or not the old guy did or did not bust his head. He obviously did crack is skull and the OAN video didn't say hedidn't. It did present some evidence of his arrest record and associations. I look at it like this, two things can be true at the same time., he busted his skull and he also might have been there as a provocateur. Digging on it is logical imo but I don't trust any reporter, that includes the MSM or OAN.  

As far as the outlets. Yes, Infowars is totally whacked and Jone is a nutjob. OAN doesn't "seem" like the same upon initial review. Who is the Ruskie at OAN ? 

Also, the bolded is the same line of argument that people are using defending George Floyd's murder.  Literally saying that the crimes Floyd committed in his past are an OK reason for why he got choked out.  It's trying to change the conversation from the obvious and not confronting what's in front of your face.

12 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

The Russian at OAN is the guy who did the report.  Kristian Rouz.  And yes, OAN is as bad as InfoWars.  It doesn't take much to decipher that.

And the article that OAN quoted for this report came from a blog called "Conservative Treehouse".  I'll let you figure out if there's anything remotely accurate there.

As for the protester, here's background on him.  He's a long time peace activist.  Here's a couple of articles that have dug into his actual background.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/05/martin-gugino-pushed-ground-buffalo-police-known-peaceful-man/3160820001/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/martin-gugino-buffalo-man-pushed-by-police-is-long-time-activist/

Actual facts might make his head explode.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Anyone who takes your post I mocked seriously is too far gone. It’s not a question of conservative/liberal. You’re citing Russian propaganda sources and spouting absolutely crazy crap. Conservative sane people will understand why I mocked you. Treating insane rantings like their normal is a recipe for societal breakdown.

I never spouted anything. I merely posted a video from the same site referenced by the OP without stating my opinion. That act, in and of itself, triggered you. Your name calling and pejoratives began immediately with your initial post. It's your way of doing things (and that of your ilk) as you try to shout down differing opinions or information. It doesn't work that way. You make my point for me after every one of your posts and apparently don't even realize it. 

18 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Also, the bolded is the same line of argument that people are using defending George Floyd's murder.  Literally saying that the crimes Floyd committed in his past are an OK reason for why he got choked out.  It's trying to change the conversation from the obvious and not confronting what's in front of your face.

I havent seen much of that and I don't agree with anyone who would say that. I and most people who saw it were sickened and disgusted by it. I think there was 99% agreement by the American people on that. I will respond to your other post after I check out your links.

28 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’d prefer that. I actually put my fingers on a keyboard and pointed out you’re crazy as hell.

As you make my point once again while continuing to get triggered, lol.

12 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I havent seen much of that and I don't agree with anyone who would say that. I and most people who saw it were sickened and disgusted by it. I think there was 99% agreement by the American people on that. I will respond to your other post after I check out your links.

Oh it's out there and being shared by millions on social media.  Candace Owens was the woman who put that narrative out there in a big time manner.  If you haven't seen it, then good on you.

24 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I never spouted anything. I merely posted a video from the same site referenced by the OP without stating my opinion. That act, in and of itself, triggered you. Your name calling and pejoratives began immediately with your initial post. It's your way of doing things (and that of your ilk) as you try to shout down differing opinions or information. It doesn't work that way. You make my point for me after every one of your posts and apparently don't even realize it. 

Liar.

“Here is the actual investigative report from OAN which includes some interesting information in it. It would be reasonable for POTUS to ask some valid questions after it was brought to his attention.”

That’s an opinion in which you offer your view Trump’s tweet was “reasonable.”

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Oh it's out there and being shared by millions on social media.  Candace Owens was the woman who put that narrative out there in a big time manner.  If you haven't seen it, then good on you.

I haven't seen it but I heard about it. I don't agree with her and imho it puts her in the 1% on that issue.

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Liar.

“Here is the actual investigative report from OAN which includes some interesting information in it. It would be reasonable for POTUS to ask some valid questions after it was brought to his attention.”

That’s an opinion in which you offer your view Trump’s tweet was “reasonable.”

Nope but you can save the pejoratives MOD. "Interesting" and "reasonable to ask questions", does not mean a person is giving an opinion on whether they agree or disagree with a particular piece of information. It means it's valid to check it out and/or ask questions about it. Most people understand that other than the close minded. Moving on....

17 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Nope but you can save the pejoratives MOD. "Interesting" and "reasonable to ask questions", does not mean a person is giving an opinion on whether they agree or disagree with a particular piece of information. It means it's valid to check it out and/or ask questions about it. Most people understand that other than the close minded. Moving on....

You gave your opinion Trump’s tweet was reasonable. Own it.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You gave your opinion Trump’s tweet was reasonable. Own it.

Where did he say Trump's tweet was reasonable? I saw where he said its reasonable to ask questions when presented with information, that does not equate to him saying he thinks his tweet is reasonable. That's your own assumption. 

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Where did he say Trump's tweet was reasonable? I saw where he said its reasonable to ask questions when presented with information, that does not equate to him saying he thinks his tweet is reasonable. That's your own assumption. 

Trump questioned it. In response he said it was reasonable for Trump to do so. Now you guys play the I didn’t say it quite explicitly game. It’s old and tiring. If you want to defend Trump, go ahead. But this chickensh*t equivocation gets old.

Y’all can apply for a job with Trump. Just asking questions.

FB54977A-F1D6-48E7-9A5D-9EF2A1FCEF17.jpeg

12 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Your kind of guy is probably Soros.

Sorry but this is a bigoted comment and it deserves to be called out. 

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump questioned it. In response he said it was reasonable for Trump to do so. Now you guys play the I didn’t say it quite explicitly game. It’s old and tiring. If you want to defend Trump, go ahead. But this chickensh*t equivocation gets old.

Y’all can apply for a job with Trump. Just asking questions.

FB54977A-F1D6-48E7-9A5D-9EF2A1FCEF17.jpeg

There you go assuming again. I’m not defending Trump. I haven’t even watched this OAN video. I’m just pointing out your error and how you are projecting your own thoughts on what was said. Someone brings you information about something it’s reasonable to ask questions, tweeting dumb things is a whole other issue and I’ve repeatedly said trump needs to shut his mouth. Maybe if you would open your mind a little you could see that people are allowed to have an opinion that differs from your own. 

6 minutes ago, channonc said:

Yeah, these guys get broad leeway to spout crap and then complain about modding when called out.

Just now, wdefromtx said:

There you go assuming again. I’m not defending Trump. I haven’t even watched this OAN video. I’m just pointing out your error and how you are projecting your own thoughts on what was said. Someone brings you information about something it’s reasonable to ask questions, tweeting dumb things is a whole other issue and I’ve repeatedly said trump needs to shut his mouth. Maybe if you would open your mind a little you could see that people are allowed to have an opinion that differs from your own. 

I engage in reasonable conversations with folks all the time with differing opinions. But when people post crap on a Smack forum and whine about pushback they’re being snowflakes ❄️.

Yea, because you see Trump’s verbal excesses as threats to his policy excesses you support you wish he’d tone it down. But you’re hardly the Mr. Evenhanded Openminded guy you delude yourself to be. 

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I engage in reasonable conversations with folks all the time with differing opinions. But when people post crap on a Smack forum and whine about pushback they’re being snowflakes ❄️.

Yea, because you see Trump’s verbal excesses as threats to his policy excesses you support you wish he’d tone it down. But you’re hardly the Mr. Evenhanded Openminded guy you delude yourself to be. 

Reasonable conversation? Lol You are one of the first to start with the name calling! 

There you go assuming things again!! 🤦‍♂️ You don’t know what policies of trump I am in favor of and ones I don’t like.

But since you obviously know me so well I will let you list out which of his policies I am afraid are threatened. 

I can guarantee that I am way more open minded than you are and many others on here. 

12 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Your kind of guy is probably Soros.

34 minutes ago, channonc said:

No it's not, that's just silliness. Using Soros as an example of far left wing subversive influence is factual.

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

No it's not, that's just silliness. Using Soros as an example of far left wing subversive influence is factual.

If you don't see how it is a bigoted comment, then I suggest you do some real self-reflection. 

32 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Reasonable conversation? Lol You are one of the first to start with the name calling! 

There you go assuming things again!! 🤦‍♂️ You don’t know what policies of trump I am in favor of and ones I don’t like.

But since you obviously know me so well I will let you list out which of his policies I am afraid are threatened. 

I can guarantee that I am way more open minded than you are and many others on here. 

I tried engaging in reasonable conversation with you, ate lunch came back and you’d lost you’re marbles at the drop of the hat saying I was in Homer’s cult. Talk about assumptions. I engage reasonable people  reasonably. Gave you the benefit of the doubt until you proved it wasn’t warranted. You get what you give then you whine about it. 

1 minute ago, channonc said:

If you don't see how it is a bigoted comment, then I suggest you do some real self-reflection. 

He’s not capable. He’s brainwashed. Took minimal suds.

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I tried engaging in reasonable conversation with you, ate lunch came back and you’d lost you’re marbles at the drop of the hat saying I was in Homer’s cult. Talk about assumptions. I engage reasonable reasonably. Gave you the benefit of the doubt until you proved it wasn’t warranted. You get what you give then you whine about it. 

I’m not whining, I’m calling you out for the hypocrisy you exhibit. 

Again, I’m waiting for these policies you mention. 

Archived