National Guard officer says police suddenly moved on Lafayette Square protesters, used ‘excessive force’ before Trump visit

homersapien

10 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I know what it means. I also know enough about him and his past in politics to know I am not going to vote for him.

Then you’re helping to Re/install a monster. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you have to lie for your president what does that make you? in honot of truth i present billy joel.....

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

The properties that he owns are worth well over a billion dollars and they are there for all to see. He won't show his tax returns because refusing to do so puts the Dems in an absolute rage. I hope he never shows them.

You need to calm down. If you don't, you will not be around to vote for China Joe and the Camel come November.

He won’t show his tax returns because he has paid rape settlements through his organization to victims. Child victims. 

25 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

He won’t show his tax returns because he has paid rape settlements through his organization to victims. Child victims. 

did you read the court docs on the first little girl to take up rape and assault charges elle? it was very sobering and she dropped everything after her and her family received death threats. it is sickening.

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Then you’re helping to Re/install a monster. 

Nope, I am helping neither. If I voted for him then I would be helping re-install him. I don't buy into that BS of voting third-party helps him win. That is nonsense.

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

did you read the court docs on the first little girl to take up rape and assault charges elle? it was very sobering and she dropped everything after her and her family received death threats. it is sickening.

Yes. I read it before the election. Trump is a sick individual and people who continue to support and defend him are equally reprehensible . 

Archived