National Guard officer says police suddenly moved on Lafayette Square protesters, used ‘excessive force’ before Trump visit

homersapien

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

there is nothing creepieer than trump bragging about the miss universe contest and how he could bust in on them while they were changing. that mickey is fact so you look pretty bad calling uncle joe creepy.

I don't agree with either set of actions, but at least President Trump directs his attention to adult females.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't agree with either set of actions, but at least President Trump directs his attention to adult females.

I wouldn't bet too much on that:

"President Trump acknowledged Tuesday that he knew Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime associate of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and said he wished her well."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-of-jeffrey-epsteins-partner-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well/2020/07/21/dbc8df84-cba3-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html

And then there's this:

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"President Trump acknowledged Tuesday that he knew Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime associate of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and said he wished her well."

He also knew Epstein. Said Epstein wasn't "his kind of guy". Since you aren't a billionaire you probably cannot guess that they move in relatively small circles and all know each other.

Quoted from your link: "Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown."

I don't know of a state in the nation in which an 18 year old hasn't reached the legal age of consent. Biden seems to favor sniffing ad rubbing those more in the ten year old group.

55 minutes ago, Mikey said:

man mikey i wonder about you. most of those kids are like sixteen or seventeen. they are not adults altho like most teens they might think they are. also biden has never had a young teenager try to take him to court for sexual assault and rape.

15 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Uncle Joe is very creepy by anyone's standards who isn't blinded by TDS or political ideology. Dude is on par with ole Slick Willie himself.😬

Sigh. More normalizing.

Nobody is holding the guy up as a paragon of chivalry. But when it comes to matters of morality, trump voters live in a glass house constructed in a sewer. For them to on Biden's alleged inappropriate behavior- or the moral shortcomings of any politician- is like a bama fan accusing another program of buying players. 

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He also knew Epstein. Said Epstein wasn't "his kind of guy". Since you aren't a billionaire you probably cannot guess that they move in relatively small circles and all know each other.

Quoted from your link: "Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown."

I don't know of a state in the nation in which an 18 year old hasn't reached the legal age of consent. Biden seems to favor sniffing ad rubbing those more in the ten year old group.

I didn't realize there was any "consent" involved when a creepy old man barges into a dressing room full of 18 year olds.

But you just keep arguing the outstanding moral integrity of Donald Trump.  :laugh:

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Sigh. More normalizing.

Nobody is holding the guy up as a paragon of chivalry. But when it comes to matters of morality, trump voters live in a glass house constructed in a sewer. For them to on Biden's alleged inappropriate behavior- or the moral shortcomings of any politician- is like a bama fan accusing another program of buying players. 

Sigh...Not a Trump voter. Trump is also very creepy. 

Your crowd is not holding the guy up on a pedestal, but definitely more than willing to look the other way when it comes to anyone with a heartbeat who would have gotten the nomination.  Turning an ideological blind eye to Biden's many shortcomings and claiming "well at least he isn't Trump" is pathetic.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Turning an ideological blind eye to Biden's many shortcomings and claiming "well at least he isn't Trump" is pathetic.

I'm not sure what you mean by "turning an ideological blind eye". What exactly are you suggesting that I am doing?

For example, I think I can very specifically say what you are doing. You are impotently and uselessly bitching about the best option because it's not a great option. You are equating a guy who might suck as president to a guy who we know for a fact is, by far, the worst president in the country's history. There is absolutely no question that the worst thing we could possibly do is tell ourselves and the world that we're actually okay with another four years of this s***.

So what I'm doing is voting for out best chance out of this mess. I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the primary, but she didn't win the primary. So I'm voting for the next best option. 

Again, I ask, how am I "turning an ideological blind eye", and what are you doing that's any better?

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You are impotently and uselessly bitching about the best option because it's not a great option

BS. When both options are crap, neither is the "best" option.  Turning a blind eye to one bad option because you really despise the other is exactly what you are doing.  What we should have done in these last four years is actually vet a competent replacement out of the population of 300+ million, and not an old racist buffoon sliding rapidly into dementia because he is easily manipulated, and a less polarizing option than some others. 

Looks like the DNC has chosen Kamala as VP candidate. I wonder when Biden finds out?

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

BS. When both options are crap, neither is the "best" option.  Turning a blind eye to one bad option because you really despise the other is exactly what you are doing.  What we should have done in these last four years is actually vet a competent replacement out of the population of 300+ million, and not an old racist buffoon sliding rapidly into dementia because he is easily manipulated, and a less polarizing option than some others. 

You didn't answer my question. What am I or anyone else currently doing that constitutes turning a blind eye? 

And exactly how do you plan on retroactively choosing a different Democratic candidate?

16 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

BS. When both options are crap, neither is the "best" option. 

Do you not see the logical absurdity of that?

(Hint:  The universe of choices is two.) 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "turning an ideological blind eye". What exactly are you suggesting that I am doing?

For example, I think I can very specifically say what you are doing. You are impotently and uselessly bitching about the best option because it's not a great option. You are equating a guy who might suck as president to a guy who we know for a fact is, by far, the worst president in the country's history. There is absolutely no question that the worst thing we could possibly do is tell ourselves and the world that we're actually okay with another four years of this s***.

So what I'm doing is voting for out best chance out of this mess. I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the primary, but she didn't win the primary. So I'm voting for the next best option. 

Again, I ask, how am I "turning an ideological blind eye", and what are you doing that's any better?

So you voted for someone who claimed to be a Native American?  Interesting 

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Court documents beg to differ. There’s a woman who has sworn under oath that Trump raped her at the age of 13 at Jeffrey Epstein’s home. She has an eyewitness who corroborates her story. And fwiw, those girls at that pageant were teens. You might want to sit this one out. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Court documents beg to differ. There’s a woman who has sworn under oath that Trump raped her at the age of 13 at Jeffrey Epstein’s home. She has an eyewitness who corroborates her story. And fwiw, those girls at that pageant were teens. You might want to sit this one out. 

Link?

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

man mikey i wonder about you. most of those kids are like sixteen or seventeen.

The only person mentioned in the article (posted by your soulmate) was 18. This straight from Google: "Miss Universe contestants must be at least 18 years of age and under 28 years of age on the date the National Pageant competition commenced." And you wonder about ME? :)

29 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Link?

The only person mentioned in the article (posted by your soulmate) was 18. This straight from Google: "Miss Universe contestants must be at least 18 years of age and under 28 years of age on the date the National Pageant competition commenced." And you wonder about ME? :)

It includes Miss Teen USA. You’ve embraced and are defending a pedo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-191860/amp/

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Without bothering to click the link, I see two things. One is Miss Universe, which we already know means at least 18 years old. The second thing is Rolling Stone, a liberal, lefty rag with no credibility. I can post a link to a Rush Limbaugh show if you'd like, just to balance things out.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Without bothering to click the link, I see two things. One is Miss Universe, which we already know means at least 18 years old. The second thing is Rolling Stone, a liberal, lefty rag with no credibility. I can post a link to a Rush Limbaugh show if you'd like, just to balance things out.

You avoid facts like the plague. Your guy’s a pedo. And you like that.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Link?

http://files.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22/Jane Doe Complaint.pdf

Can’t  wait to see the mental gymnastics routine you do to defend this. 

Now let’s go ahead and clear this up right now, my soulmate here died. So you can lose that as a cheeky comment about someone here who I only relate to politically. I’m sure you can come up with something else since you create all kinds of fantasies to defend Trump.. 

You support a pedophile. So no, I don’t wonder about you. Every Trump supporter likes Trump because he normalizes something that society has deemed wrong. For most white men it’s racism. For others it’s is crudeness. And for some, it’s his sexual dominance, his rapes, and his sexual assaults. Which one are you? 

Now let’s go ahead and clear this up right now, my soulmate here died.

Try using some reading comprehension. The "soulmate" remark was quoting fifty and referencing homer. I suggest that you back and actually read the post this time.

http://files.courthousenews.com/2016/09/22/Jane Doe Complaint.pdf

Can’t  wait to see the mental gymnastics routine you do to defend this. 

Now let’s go ahead and clear this up right now, my soulmate here died. So you can lose that as a cheeky comment about someone here who I only relate to politically. I’m sure you can come up with something else since you create all kinds of fantasies to defend Trump.. 

You support a pedophile. So no, I don’t wonder about you. Every Trump supporter likes Trump because he normalizes something that society has deemed wrong. For most white men it’s racism. For others it’s is crudeness. And for some, it’s his sexual dominance, his rapes, and his sexual assaults. Which one are you? 

Here is the important part, which you would have noticed had you actually read the thing: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated."

How convenient that decades later, the alleged offendee comes forth right before the presidential election. That's as transparent as the Democrats putting the Ford woman up to her false testimony against Judge Kavanaugh.

30 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Try using some reading comprehension. The "soulmate" remark was quoting fifty and referencing homer. I suggest that you back and actually read the post this time.

I suggest you don’t use it with me. You clear? 

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Here is the important part, which you would have noticed had you actually read the thing: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated."

How convenient that decades later, the alleged offendee comes forth right before the presidential election. That's as transparent as the Democrats putting the Ford woman up to her false testimony against Judge Kavanaugh.

And who exactly said the accusations are categorically false? 

You really want to defend a man with a rape allegation of a 13 yo, sexual assault and rape charges of at least 22 women and someone who wishes a child sex trafficker well? That your guy you want to champion? Or you just want to believe all women are liars and Trump is a beacon of truth? 

59 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

And who exactly said the accusations are categorically false? 

You really want to defend a man with a rape allegation of a 13 yo, sexual assault and rape charges of at least 22 women and someone who wishes a child sex trafficker well? That your guy you want to champion? Or you just want to believe all women are liars and Trump is a beacon of truth? 

Nailed it. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

as much as i hate to agree with mikey that was addressed to me elle.

Archived