Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

As a newbie, 151 plus pages a good thread?

Usually means something legendary is happening, that we will reference 5+ years from now, good or bad 

4 minutes ago, Auhud08 said:

Man if MC doesnt work out we really beed to go get Lane

I'm okay with that

3 minutes ago, Sthrndream said:

Make Urban Meyer say no to us!

He probably did before we even asked 

13 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Not what I've been told but who knows tifwiw 

Care to share? I just don’t think it’s anyone that’s really been mentioned

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Usually means something legendary is happening, that we will reference 5+ years from now, good or bad 

If I'm here (on this forum) another 5+ years that would be awesome. That would be almost half my life from my original account (made in 2010/11ish).

Since joining this forum I've graduated high school, broke up with a girl, dated a girl, broke up with a girl, dated one, graduated college, bought a house, got married, have been working in my career, sold a house and bought a bigger one, and now we're having a kid come May. Feels like I've been here forever lol.

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

As long as it ends with us feeling like this....

giphy.gif

Well, Kevin Steele would be a bigger disappointment than Incredibles 2.

39 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If I'm here (on this forum) another 5+ years that would be awesome. That would be almost half my life from my original account (made in 2010/11ish).

Since joining this forum I've graduated high school, broke up with a girl, dated a girl, broke up with a girl, dated one, graduated college, bought a house, got married, have been working in my career, sold a house and bought a bigger one, and now we're having a kid come May. Feels like I've been here forever lol.

Totally understand. I came over in the AE merger, and I joined there during the Cam stuff. Weird to think I've "known" some of you people for 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I joined back in the AE days right before it merged. I used to do rosters for the ncaa games so I’d have 3 tabs open on my computer, roster pages, YouTube (usually playing season hype music) and the old AE forum. Ah good times 

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Congrats and All the Best!!!

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I joined back in the AE days right before it merged. I used to do rosters for the ncaa games so I’d have 3 tabs open on my computer, roster pages, YouTube (usually playing season hype music) and the old AE forum. Ah good times 

I swear I probably downloaded one of your rosters lol. One of the first things I really remember was the coaching search leading to Gus. 

3 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Congrats and All the Best!!!

Thank you! I really do love this place even through the last few years haha.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I swear I probably downloaded one of your rosters lol. One of the first things I really remember was the coaching search leading to Gus. 

2013-2016 is when I did rosters heavy on OS

Just now, Zeek said:

Congratulations, it happens, nice, that also happens, nice, congratulations again, and again, huge congratulations to the both of you, best of luck, congratulations, bigger congratulations, biggest congratulations!!!  :)

10 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Totally understand. I came over in the AE merger, and I joined there during the Can stuff. Weird to think I've "known" some of you people for 10 years. 

Between here and AE ive been here since 07

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Between here and AE ive been here since 07

That's wild. I wish I kept my same account from 2010. The first account I was a 16 year old kid with awful takes and got to a point where the same "big timers" would auto-attack any opinion I had. Cowardice made me start a new account lol. Then the second account I straight up lost access to due to some password issues. 

Not losing this one!

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

That's wild. I wish I kept my same account from 2010. The first account I was a 16 year old kid with awful takes and got to a point where the same "big timers" would auto-attack any opinion I had. Cowardice made me start a new account lol. Then the second account I straight up lost access to due to some password issues. 

Not losing this one!

Zeke pike, is that you from the depths?

clearly sarcasm. Just in case. 

Ok since we were able to pool up our money to buy out Gustav anybody wanna chip in for the new coaches salary to make sure it isn’t Steele? 😂 I’ll send another $100 for Cristobal, $50 for Napier, $20 Sark, and an extra merry flipmas shirt for Lane train. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not losing this one!

Since 2011 and rep score of 2. Lol 😆  I suck!

Screenshot_20201216-191728_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, AUscw2011 said:

Zeke pike, is that you from the depths?

clearly sarcasm. Just in case. 

Hahaha that's a name I haven't heard in forever 

Just now, Zeek said:

Not losing this one!

16!!!! Man some of you guys are young!

Oh to be younger again! Anyway ...

I joined with AE, back in Dec '09.

Just now, VegasEagle said:

Since 2011 and rep score of 2. Lol 😆  I suck!

Screenshot_20201216-191728_Chrome.jpg

Haha that content count! 

Archived