Liberty(-31.5) vs ULM

Tiger Refuge

I know this may not attract a ton of attention. But since it featured a coach that some were hot for in Freeze and a former Auburn coach in Terry Bowden, I though it was worth mentioning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenewsstar.com/amp/6041696001

Terry Bowden, ULM Warhawks football upset Liberty Flames on late 53-yard field goal

Terry Bowden: A look at the ULM football head coach through the years
icon-gallery_24.svg
Terry Bowden: A look at the ULM football head coach through the years
TIM BUCKLEY | MONROE NEWS-STAR | 15 minutes ago

icon-sms_24.svg icon-facebook_24.svg icon-twitter_24.svg icon-mail_24.svg

Liberty quarterback Malik Willis ran for two touchdowns and threw for another, but ULM scored 28 straight points in third quarter, and Calum Sutherland hit a 53-yard field goal with 1:54 to go as the Warhawks upset the Flames as 31-28  Saturday night at Malone Stadium.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Willis has now thrown six interceptions in the last two games. Or so they said on one of the Sunday morning college football talk hows.

Thats a great win for Terry, congrats ULM! I'll also add that he looks really great as well! I saw a picture of him a couple years ago and man he looked like he was about to get sent to the de-juicing room!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, gravejd said:

Thats a great win for Terry, congrats ULM! I'll also add that he looks really great as well! I saw a picture of him a couple years ago and man he looked like he was about to get sent to the de-juicing room!

Boy he's really starting to look like his daddy.

• Haha 1