Auburn Flashback 1986 Tennessee Game

aubiefifty

this is something to do with stat tiger. it also features one of my favorite qb's of all time......jeff burger! if you guys like these let me know and i will post more games if available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know a way to improve our run blocking....need to put them in the extra large shoulder pads....and see if you can get the '86 team front 7 and go against them every day in practice....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mikey said:

This game was FUN!

Yes it was. I was sitting in the opposite end zone but I remember Burger sneaking in for the last score when they thought he was taking a knee. I loved how he always played with a chip on his shoulder. 

• Like 1

Yep! According to Burger, Coach Dye told Burger to take the knee. The O-lineman said if he didn't score they'd kick his butt. Burger later said he was more scared of those big guys than he was of Coach.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

This game was FUN!

i had forgotten about tommy. man that cat was awesome!

by the way guys stat is doing thes on youtube. he has i think 2005 game with kentucky if anyone wants me to post it.

What a great memory!!  I still think Fullwood would have won the Heisman if Bo hadn't just won it the year before. 

Man, it seemed that UT was always loaded with speedy guys.  Who was it that chased down Fullwood from behind?   He looked to be bigger than a safety, but who could tell with the pads they were wearing then.  Their punt returner too.  To quote Jim Fyffe, "He looked like he was shot out of a cannon".

• Like 1