2024 4* Edge Sterling Dixon (Bama Commit)

toddc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Can’t post in the 2024 thread but I think he needs a shout out. Auburn needs to get this guy on board early. He really likes Auburn and says it’s his dream school!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We are from the same town and our families mingle in many events from church, family reunions, park ball and other shenanigans. Therefore, I know the team that 90% are pushing and pulling for him to sign with. And yes, I know the ultimate decision is his decision but there's a ton of pressure coming from every direction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2024 * Edge Sterling Dixon (Bama Commit)
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

GIF over the top sylvester stallone arm wrestling - animated GIF on GIFER -  by Vudal

For those wondering what the world this is about. It's essentially implying it look like we have made a move with this Bama commit.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:40 PM, toddc said:

Can’t post in the 2024 thread but I think he needs a shout out. Auburn needs to get this guy on board early. He really likes Auburn and says it’s his dream school!

Well if it's his dream school then come on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Flip him Coach!

Alabama commit who’s from mobile? I’ve seen this story one too many times to get my hopes up but that’s a good thing that they’re keeping the pressure on him

4 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Alabama commit who’s from mobile? I’ve seen this story one too many times to get my hopes up but that’s a good thing that they’re keeping the pressure on him

It’s good to keep hopes at a  low to moderate level.   

However…

It’s a New Day!!!   The stuff that worked against us in the Gus and potato eras won’t work anymore!!!  We’re not handicapped in recruiting anymore!!!

3 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

It’s good to keep hopes at a  low to moderate level.   

However…

It’s a New Day!!!   The stuff that worked against us in the Gus and potato eras won’t work anymore!!!  We’re not handicapped in recruiting anymore!!!

I guess but Alabama still has a chokehold on certain parts of the state. Mobile is one of them and they’ve had that chokehold for the past 15 years. 

19 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I guess but Alabama still has a chokehold on certain parts of the state. Mobile is one of them and they’ve had that chokehold for the past 15 years. 

True.  BUT that was before NIL.  I knew the president of the Mobile area Red Elephant Club (he's deceased now) from a few years back and he would brag about getting players to bama by "whatever it took".  Now that we are competitive dollar wise (with the right person in charge of the football team which it appears we have) we will get our fair share of players.

• Thanks 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* Edge Sterling Dixon (Bama Commit)