Games Today

kennypowers

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh lord Neb lost feel bad for Neb fans some of the best around but Scottie Frost is a prick. maybe he'll get fired on the airport tarmac

IMO they should have never hired a dude that hid in a closet from Lawrence Phillips because he was dating his ex girlfriend. BUT, they did give him 5 years to prove himself. And yes, Nebraska fans are the best in college football.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kennypowers said:

SEC East champions tonight vs Hawaii

Wow.  OK. 

• Like 2

Look at the split from Wright!  That's a bit dangerous. 😳 I know Hawaii is terrible but Vandy had a long way to travel and Hawaii still a FBS school. 

Screenshot_20220828_094856.jpg

24 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Look at the split from Wright!  That's a bit dangerous. 😳 I know Hawaii is terrible but Vandy had a long way to travel and Hawaii still a FBS school. 

Screenshot_20220828_094856.jpg

I watched some of the game. Wright was exciting to watch. As a side note, Hawaii’s uniforms were cool except the helmet should’ve had the H on both sides. Instead, it had the H on one side and the islands on the other. The islands logo had taken place of the names on the back of the jersey so IMO no need to be on the helmet. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I watched some of the game. Wright was exciting to watch. As a side note, Hawaii’s uniforms were cool except the helmet should’ve had the H on both sides. Instead, it had the H on one side and the islands on the other. The islands logo had taken place of the names on the back of the jersey so IMO no need to be on the helmet. 

I remember them putting the islands on the helmet last year but didn't know also on the back. I like having them somewhere on the uniform.  Unique.