Cadillac Williams Interim Head Coach

Zeek

56 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Actually I have seen signs of a good team hidden here behind a bunch of crappy coaching moves and calls. Remember just like last year against Bama this team could have won that game had it not been for a couple of coaching blunders. Like not going for two on the first OT when you had an injured QB. I mean that call right there was when I knew we had to fire Harsin. He had zero guts. Then will go for 4th and 10 at our own 25 being only one TD down this year. I mean folks this is sandlot coaching at its best. 🤔🙁

It will surprise me if we see much difference, but have to move on in order to move on. Same offense, same OL, same defense front 7, same QB. 

On 10/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, sevenlee36 said:

You can bet Tank is going to get to tote the rock about 30 times (for 28 yards)

This got me lol 😂 

Picture this. Texas AM night game. Gone are the Harsin era entrances. Coach Caddy leads the team through the tunnel locked arms with Eye of the Tiger playing like he used to do it. The f*cking house would come down! I wish I could TM that idea, because it’s gold!

• Like 1

I agree with what McElroy said, make kiffin tell you no. If he does then load all your guns and make Prime Time the right time on the Plains.

Edited by milehighfan

23 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

It will surprise me if we see much difference, but have to move on in order to move on. Same offense, same OL, same defense front 7, same QB. 

Yeah, the OL and DL will not be able to play inspired in the second half.  Actually, the OL will not be able to play period, missed blocks all over the place. 

18 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I agree with what McElroy said, make kiffin tell you know. If he does then load all your guns and make Prime Time the right time on the Plains.

I am perfectly fine with this

On 11/1/2022 at 6:08 PM, Hank2020 said:

Yep but you will see a big attitude difference in these guys and Coach Williams will

bring that . I know one thing I am a proud Auburn football again today and I haven’t been in a while. And I will be supporting Coach Williams and the team with all my heart for the rest of this season , win or lose and I will no longer berate the player or the coaches . I just want these guys to go have fun and give it their best and I can Assure them that Auburn will be proud of them all. War Eagle👍🙏😊🦅🦅🦅

Edited by Eagle Eye 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yep but you will see a big attitude difference in these guys and Coach Williams will

bring that . I know one thing I am a proud Auburn football again today and I haven’t been in a while. And I will be supporting Coach Williams and the team with all my heart for the rest of this season , win or lose and I will no longer berate the player or the coaches . I just want these guys to go have fun and give it their best and I can Assure them that Auburn will be proud of them all. War Eagle👍🙏😊🦅🦅🦅

I understand your reasoning completely, but your just guessing at that.

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I understand your reasoning completely, but your just guessing at that.

Nope as a player in my younger years I know the power of a coach you believe in. It just brings out the best in you as a player. You are willing to run thru brick walls fir them and the player just didn’t feel that for Harsin and it was his own fault. In addition I think Harsin’s stupid coaching cost us several games that this team could have and should have won over the last two years. I think the ability exist in this team it just needs to be coaxed  out and Cadillac is just the guy to bring it. 

• Like 1

My HS Coach was former Auburn great Alvin Bresler. If he told us to let a tractor trailer run us over we would have fought over who got to go first. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Nope as a player in my younger years I know the power of a coach you believe in. It just brings out the best in you as a player. You are willing to run thru brick walls fir them and the player just didn’t feel that for Harsin and it was his own fault. In addition I think Harsin’s stupid coaching cost us several games that this team could have and should have won over the last two years. I think the ability exist in this team it just needs to be coaxed  out and Cadillac is just the guy to bring it. 

Whats being said now about how the players felt about Harsin is completely opposite of what they have said all season (this year). The only negs that have been written about or posted was relative to the ones that wanted to not play anymore this year. The teams opinion was in direct opposition to general fandom. But its a moot discussion anyway. I’m hoping they come out abd hammer someone, I just don’t expect it to be better and can be quite worse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Gahhhhhhhhh. My college self is screaming inside! 😍 

Do the families of the coaching staff travel for away games? 

• Like 1