Recruiting horror stories from Harsin's tenure

aubiefifty

• Thanks 3

i would go roll his yard but i cannot run much anymore and i suspect with his paint gun stuff he has real weapons and if he is that big of a richard he might shoot.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, woodford said:

Kind of pointless to post this after he was fired. They could've exposed this earlier and helped the program.

i agree to a point but i wanted folks to KNOW ya know? lol next you will be saying old geezers are pointless as well.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i agree to a point but i wanted folks to KNOW ya know? lol next you will be saying old geezers are pointless as well.

Hahah no I’m not talking about fifty! I’m referring to AU Undercover. If you knew all this crap was going on why not expose it? You think the school would black ball you for showing everyone how bad this lame duck coach was? That’s all beside the point now. He’s gone. 

• Like 1

Nothing against you fifty,  I enjoy your posts. 

I wish we could quite talking about old coaches so often.   They just pivot into an opinionated augmentative thread. 

I am ready for a new chapter in Auburn football.   It's a new start.   I am excited to see what happens next.    Other than history past coaches are not really relevant to this new chapter.   I have not been this excited and confident in AU football since the good Tuberville years.     I am hungry for good news and information about AUs future.

• WarTiger changed the title to Recruiting horror stories from Harsin's tenure