The Aunation picture thread

vatz22au

I say again. VERY common theme around here of out kicking coverage!

Sweet, I was going for that. I got lucky when I landed that one! Is it somewhat ironic that we who spend so much time on internet message boards are doing so well in the social scene?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, I was going for that. I got lucky when I landed that one! Is it somewhat ironic that we who spend so much time on internet message boards are doing so well in the social scene?

I would say it is more of a function of knowing to stay with good Auburn women or women who can be turned into good Auburn women.

I would say it is more of a function of knowing to stay with good Auburn women or women who can be turned into good Auburn women.

Amen, thats when you know you have a keeper.

AU!, 2 years and 4 months? Hurry up and seal that deal before she gets to know you any better. ;)

Hah, well seeing as she just graduated with a degree in logistics and is currently working as dispatch for a trucking company in Opelika, and I still have a year and a half left with my schoolin at the very least... our financial situation isn't the best for a proposition as such. The thought crossed my mind but I couldn't bare proposing to her with the finest jewelry wal-mart has to offer... :) However, when the time is right, I won't hesitate.

As for her getting to know me, she's been there, we've probably had all the bumps in the road of a married couple of 2 years and perhaps more but for every step back, we keep taking 2 steps forward, thank the Lord and knock on wood!

Not to mention she's a graduate of Auburn but a corndogger at heart being from the heart of the pelican state. I suppose there must be SOMEONE on this board who can relate to that!

AU!, 2 years and 4 months? Hurry up and seal that deal before she gets to know you any better. ;)

Hah, well seeing as she just graduated with a degree in logistics and is currently working as dispatch for a trucking company in Opelika, and I still have a year and a half left with my schoolin at the very least... our financial situation isn't the best for a proposition as such. The thought crossed my mind but I couldn't bare proposing to her with the finest jewelry wal-mart has to offer... :) However, when the time is right, I won't hesitate.

As for her getting to know me, she's been there, we've probably had all the bumps in the road of a married couple of 2 years and perhaps more but for every step back, we keep taking 2 steps forward, thank the Lord and knock on wood!

Not to mention she's a graduate of Auburn but a corndogger at heart being from the heart of the pelican state. I suppose there must be SOMEONE on this board who can relate to that!

Whoa, Hold your horses, you got all the time in the world to get married! :) Jenny feels your corndog pain. She is married to one.

Whoa, Hold your horses, you got all the time in the world to get married! :)

Free milk and cows keeps going through my mind right now.

Whoa, Hold your horses, you got all the time in the world to get married! :)

Free milk and cows keeps going through my mind right now.

haha, you dont' have to worry about me. I'm in no hurry. But she keeps saying she wants to have a kid by the time she's 28.

well, in general, but she also wants five kids in general and Lord knows the only way I'm having five kids is if my wife has quintuplets.

well, in general, but she also wants five kids in general and Lord knows the only way I'm having five kids is if my wife has quintuplets.

I just want to point this out, but thats a gauraunteed five times at least. I'm just saying.

not necissarily in our case, my mother is a twin and her family has a history of twins. If having twins is a genetic thing, we could have 5 kids with only 2 or 3 "make-out" sessions.

not necissarily in our case, my mother is a twin and her family has a history of twins. If having twins is a genetic thing, we could have 5 kids with only 2 or 3 "make-out" sessions.

Quit selling youself short and just think about it AWK's way.

haha, I learned a long time ago never to expect too much in that department. Thats one place you'll almost always be dissapointed if you expect everything.

haha, I learned a long time ago never to expect too much in that department. Thats one place you'll almost always be dissapointed if you expect everything.

Leave expectations to the girls, we are usually just there for the party.

Im so glad you guys post your pictures on here...It keeps me creative through out the day :poke::moon:

Glad I have a couple of you rat holed away for a rainy day!

lol, i was just reading your post battle with awk in all things considered and thinking that it'd be fun to have a fark battle where each person must submit a picture of themselves. From there, the participants take eachothers' pictures and go wild.

I put my pic on an LSU message board last fall and told them to go crazy with it. Some of the farks were quite good, I was impressed.

blob.jpg

I've never seen this thread before today, and I think it is a great idea! I don't think that I know any of the people on this board, but I visit it daily. Lately I've been posting a lot more than I used to. A few of you know that I am a former cheerleader for Auburn, but other than that you don't know much about me! I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you! I'll try to continue posting more than I have been!!

Here is a picture of me cheering at a basketball game last year

Mecheering.jpg

And here is another picture of me and my boyfriend at the Florida game! (I love this picture b/c of the scoreboard in the background!!)

PA140583.jpg

Im so glad you guys post your pictures on here...It keeps me creative through out the day :poke::moon:

Glad I have a couple of you rat holed away for a rainy day!

Like this one?

seniorpicture.jpg

I would also like to add that AUTigerCourt is now my favorite poster!

Nice pics AUTigerCourt, and let me say this.....

You are obviously wise beyond your years in putting one up with your boyfriend. There are certain elements around here that do not know how to leave a young lady alone. Just ask AWK.

Nice pics AUTigerCourt, and let me say this.....

You are obviously wise beyond your years in putting one up with your boyfriend. There are certain elements around here that do not know how to leave a young lady alone. Just ask AWK.

I have to warn you, according to Megan's Law, Saniflush must stay at least 200 yards away.

I have to warn you, according to Megan's Law, Saniflush must stay at least 200 yeards away.

We let the special children on here have their own units of measure in their fantasies.

I have to warn you, according to Megan's Law, Saniflush must stay at least 200 yeards away.

We let the special children on here have their own units of measure in their fantasies.

I'm just going by the Sheriff's website Howard. There is no reason to be ashamed, you got a good glamour shot on there.

Archived