Who'sNextCommit

DyeEraTiger

I found an article in which Carlos Dunlap's mom mentions the remaining teams that he's interested in and AU isn't one.

Who is in the bag and who else are we going strong after? Anyone know?

I'm hoping for Kerry Murphy and McNeil. That would shore up a good class. :au:

I am really hoping for Ziemba to commit, although it's gonna be tough to pull him out of his neighborhood. He has an official visit set on Jan,12...................

I saw that Scout still has Auburn on Chad Jones' list while Rivals doesn't............but coming from Baton Rouge chances weren't that good from the beginning anyway...........

Here's a few I'd love to see us get.

Lee Ziemba, Michael McNeil, Josh Bynes, AntoineCarter, Nick Fairley and Earl Patin. We seem solid now in OL and DL as well as RB and DB's if the commits hold. We need DE's, a big safety and larger LB.s. This class should begin to wind down since virtually every SEC School has 21 commits or more now. Slots are disappearing and may leave some out in the cold. BTW, Murphy will more than likely NOT qualify.

I am really hoping for Ziemba to commit, although it's gonna be tough to pull him out of his neighborhood. He has an official visit set on Jan,12...................

I saw that Scout still has Auburn on Chad Jones' list while Rivals doesn't............but coming from Baton Rouge chances weren't that good from the beginning anyway...........

Per insiders: Ziemba is a silent commit and should commit after he takes his official visit.

I'd also expect McNeil, Bynes, Carter, and Jernigan (who I've heard will likely recieve an offer).

Out of all the names mentioned, it seems to me that the ones that would have the biggest impact would be Bynes and Ziemba. Lee Tilley hasn't really lived up to expectations from what I understand, so we are in need of another huge mauler (like Marcus McNeil) at tackle. Ziemba would be PERFECT. Even though, numbers wise, we are loaded with LBs, someone like Bynes could really come in and contribute under Muschamp. If we got those two, I feel as though it would be a complete class with all needs met. Anything else would just be gravy.

I'm going to predict Murphy, McNeil, Gibson are all "tiders" now. They may even keep Marve on the line. We need to keep "choppin wood" and everything will be ok. :cheer::au:

My predictions are that we get Ziemba, McNeil, and Bynes.

Bama getting $aban may put them back in it for McNeil, but I believe he is still between Auburn and FSU.

Archived