Thanks to DKW for the AUnation Representation

I want to thank AUnation for their partnership on Saturday. Though the turnout was not what we hoped, it only fueled the fire for a bigger, more organized event next season. In 2008 we hope to do a better job of getting the word out, and also look at a better date that does not conflict with the Vet Schools open house and other events in town.

I will start getting ready for 08 this fall. We gave away the following items on Saturday:

Three 20.00 gift cards (courtesy of AUnation)

A portable TV/CD/Radio (AUnation/David)

6 AU Baseball Caps (each worth 15.00 from TigerRags)

An AU Tote with various AU Logo Items (courtesy of Wal-Mart of Auburn and Big Blue Bookstore)

AU 12 Pack cooler (Auburn Wal-Mart)

Tailgate size Charcoal Grill (Auburn Wal-Mart)

50.00 TigerRags Spirit Club Membership (5 Gameday T-Shirts and 20% off all items in the store for a year)

Various other Auburn related gear.

I hope you guys can join us next year as we look to have BBQ, Smoked Chicken, and burgers for sale and a lot more Auburn gear to give away. War Eagle!

Guest Tigrinum Major

I apologize for not showing up. My plan to leave Wadley early, show up and then head to the wedding I had to attend was thwarted since I was left in charge of three small children that would not have done well getting ready that early and then having to meander around downtown for about three hours.

I'll try to do better next year.

I'll be there for sure next year for sure as hopefully things will be not as chaotic in my household as they are right now. The good thing is that my cousin will be a freshman this upcoming school year and has already found him a place down there off campus. So now I have a place to stay overnight without worrying about having to drive back the same day or finding a hotel to stay at.

Ranger.....that's always a big help there ;) .

Archived