Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2011 Mid Season highlight reel. Looks really good. I like the way he is able to take it up the middle.

Scout has hin listed at 5-11, 215. Which is correct?

are you really asking about 1"?

we aren't in that great of shape for him...I wish we were because I really like him.

Just going to piggy back on this sentiment. The coaches offered a while back and they visited to get a better feeling of what his options are likely to be. I think if the coaches got a good vibe, we could see his recruitment pick up but the window is closing for our RB recruitment.

we aren't in that great of shape for him...I wish we were because I really like him.

Just going to piggy back on this sentiment. The coaches offered a while back and they visited to get a better feeling of what his options are likely to be. I think if the coaches got a good vibe, we could see his recruitment pick up but the window is closing for our RB recruitment.

Meaning we are already close to getting others?

Meaning we are already close to getting others?

Yeah, I think we will have a commitment from either Wilkins or Dye in the very near future.

I'm pretty sure he is 5-11 and 1/2 ". :laugh:

No way, more like 5'11.5". 

No way, more like 5'11.5". 

Uniforms you'll never see:  Thank goodness we won't. Look at the picture.vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Guest EagleDamnWar

Is he even seriously interested in AU?

According to rivals, he has told them he will visit AU

Has Derrick listed any finalists yet?

Plans to cut his list to 10 or so sometime this Summer and likely not to commit until the Army game or NSD.

Archived