Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to rock the boat, but I really hope we can turn the Bryant kid pledged to Okla.

I really like how hard he runs the ball also...

Guest EagleDamnWar

He leaves July 22 for a trip that will include visits to Auburn, Alabama and Ole Miss. He's not sure which school he'll be at on which day.

Really like this kid ...his attitude is pure hate for the opponent ...

That is what any Auburn RB needs when playing the turds.

Corey Grant?

Corey Grant?

Hopefully we will find out this year's IB how much he doesn't like them.

He is big, fast and based on the picture he has mean streak and a chip on his shoulder. What a great combination for a running back. Hopefully he will come to the good guys.

:wareagle:

He is big, fast and based on the picture he has mean streak and a chip on his shoulder. What a great combination for a running back. Hopefully he will come to the good guys.

Green has been my #1 overall running back since day 1. Tons of very, very good RBs this year but only 2 elite RBs IMO (Green and Tyren Jones)

Green has been my #1 overall running back since day 1. Tons of very, very good RBs this year but only 2 elite RBs IMO (Green and Tyren Jones)

IMO Bryant belongs in the same category as Green and Jones.

I'd argue that Ty Isaac belongs in that discussion. He is sick talented. I am still holding out hope for Michigan getting Green, but the more visits he takes, the less likely I think he will be to pull the trigger for Michigan.  Especially considering there are only 3-4 spots left in the class.

How about if Auburn gets Green, they trade Wilkins to Michigan?  :)

I'd argue that Ty Isaac belongs in that discussion. He is sick talented. I am still holding out hope for Michigan getting Green, but the more visits he takes, the less likely I think he will be to pull the trigger for Michigan.  Especially considering there are only 3-4 spots left in the class.

How about if Auburn gets Green, they trade Wilkins to Michigan?   :)

We want both!  ;D

Refreshing to have another school's fan on here and have a civil conversation.

If we get Green we will be full at RB and Wilkins is all yours.....on the other hand, if we don't get Green, Wilkins to AU!

I personally prefer Wilkins a little bit over Green.  It is my very uninformed opinion, but Wilkins just seems a little more dynamic of a runner to me.  Having said all that, I would be thrilled to have either one of them at Auburn and absolutely ecstatic to have both of them!

:we:

If we get Green we will be full at RB and Wilkins is all yours.....on the other hand, if we don't get Green, Wilkins to AU!

Thanks for the kind words.  I was just looking for a good forum to discuss college football with educated/knowledgeable fans.  The only other requirement I had is that they understand how a true rivalry works, like UM-OSU or AU-UA.  I picked an Auburn board because I really loathe Bama.  Hopefully everyone here can be a Michigan fan on September 1 when Bama and Michigan go to war!

+1 for Rev. Razorback exemption. Anyone who loathes Bama and wants to civilly discuss football deserves a :wareagle::we:

Thanks for the kind words.  I was just looking for a good forum to discuss college football with educated/knowledgeable fans.  The only other requirement I had is that they understand how a true rivalry works, like UM-OSU or AU-UA.  I picked an Auburn board because I really loathe Bama.  Hopefully everyone here can be a Michigan fan on September 1 when Bama and Michigan go to war!

I will be cheering for Michigan more than their own fans. I believe Bama will win but I hope not.

Hopefully everyone here can be a Michigan fan on September 1 when Bama and Michigan go to war!

I don't think you'll have any problems there.  :we:

You can count me my friend. In fact, even though my favorite team is definitely Auburn, a close second is whoever is playing bama

Archived