Custom Auburn Avatars and Signatures

AUDomination

To spice up the look of the message boards and most importantly show appreciation to the posters and contributors on here. We will design custom display pictures and signatures for members who contribute and/or are active on the boards.

The first member we will be working on something for is Auburn Warrior We should have something for him soon!!

The next user will be announced after Auburn Warrior gets his graphic hookup.

*please note that we are working on the main website so custom user graphics will not have priority and may take a bit of time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome man!! AuDomination should have it done soon!! We are all about giving back!! So keep posting guys...we are gonna continue to make this the best FREE site on the net!!

Okay, here's what we have for Auburn Warrior:

Custom Avatar

auwarrioravy.gif

Matching Signature (serious looking)

auwarriorsig.gif

Alternative Signature (fun)

auwarriorpaws.gif

A custom title of "Ancient Warrior" which he can ask the admin to change to whatever he likes!!

Congrats Auburn Warrior and WAR EAGLE!! The next user to recieve a graphic hookup will be announced soon!

:wedance:

HAHA!! I think everyone knew except Auburn Warrior himself!! LOL Our team is gonna continue to work hard to make this the BEST FREE site on the net!!

The message boards staff has decided that RollToomers will be the next user to get the hookup. Hopefully we'll have something for him soon!! We'd like to thank all the members here that participate as they are the message boards. The users on the message boards here will also be the biggest part of the main site. The concept is a FREE SITE FOR AUBURN FANS BY AUBURN FANS!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:we:

You're welcome, RollToomers (I lobbied for you).  When you finish, I definitely think Brandon should be next.  Poor guy doesn't even have a picture and he's helping to run the show.

Yeah, thanks for that. I am planning on going to campus this weekend and taking some amazing pictures myself. Don't have anything that I really want up yet. It will be amazing though. :wedance:

I'm hoping I can hook RollToomers up very soon and I'll work on the next user after Christmas because I have loads of things I have to do. You guys keep up the great work and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:wedance:

I definitely think Brandon should be next.  Poor guy doesn't even have a picture and he's helping to run the show.

Yah really, come on Brandon step up to the plate and at least get a picture.  Just pitiful. 

Archived