Sports Illustrated Midseason All Americans

AUTigergrad08

No love for Ryan Pugh? He's also second team.

Or Ziemba?  Ziemba is a franchise tackle who will certainly be taken in the first round.  Not sure why he's not on there either. 

I would like to see Mr. Moore run for 5 yards against an SEC d-line. Cam deserves that hands down, Moore isn't even in the conversation.

I agree.  I don't understand the Boise love.  Never have.  They beat an Oklahoma team a fear years back and suddenly they become a powerhouse.  Them and TCU.  Don't understand it.

If Cam played cupcakes everyday and was ALLOWED to use his skills he would have 2000 yards passing and rushing right now.  I mean he was taken out in the third quarter against ULM and threw for four TDs?  Kellen Moore is a good QB in the WAC, but wouldn't last a second against fast SEC defenses.  He certaintly won't do anything in the NFL, not a chance.

I would like to see Mr. Moore run for 5 yards against an SEC d-line. Cam deserves that hands down, Moore isn't even in the conversation.

I agree.  I don't understand the Boise love.  Never have.  They beat an Oklahoma team a fear years back and suddenly they become a powerhouse.  Them and TCU.  Don't understand it.

Don't forget that they beat VT this year.  :rolleyes:

If Cam played cupcakes everyday and was ALLOWED to use his skills he would have 2000 yards passing and rushing right now.  I mean he was taken out in the third quarter against ULM and threw for four TDs?  Kellen Moore is a good QB in the WAC, but wouldn't last a second against fast SEC defenses.  He certaintly won't do anything in the NFL, not a chance.

I dont know if I would go that far. I like Moore. He gets the job done. He shouldnt be up for any Heisman consideration, but I bet there are a few teams in the SEC that would love to have him at this point...most notably LSU.

Don't forget that they beat VT this year.  :rolleyes:

So did James Madison U. I'm not sure they would do that well if they were in the Sunbelt Conference.

Archived