The Miami Heat.

guerra aguila

I didnt get to watch much of the game... but I saw enough to make just a quick opinion.

1. The Heat are fine and they are going to be a force before its all said and done.

2. They are not a Championship team just yet... they need one more year to make the right moves.

3. They played the Older celtics early... Boston has been together for a while now... they had the edge at home. (Im curious to see who has the better record in 2 months)

4. The Heat will grow as a team and they will bounce back from this loss... we all know that the the first couple of weeks can be a growing issue.

At the end of the day... you have three superstars on one team, and many said it cant be done... but I promise you... I can be done because these guys won a gold medal together.

They will learn more and more about each other and in return... they will eventually flourish.

The bench can get better as the year goes on, but it will still be a weakness, but we have seen surprises before.

Im a Lakers fan... a few of you guys know that... but just remember that I said it first... the Heat will be a deadly force this year.

They will be a very good team. Just need time to gel. Bench play will be a problem for them and I don't see any help in sight. Bosh has to find his way the team. Defense in the paint is not that good. They must play at a fast pace. They have two of the best fast break scorers in the league. They won't be a great half court team. They will contend in the east based on the talent of the big 3. They will be better when Mike Miller is healthy. The championship won't come this year but is in their future if they can find the right role players. Point guard play will be an issue if LJ is not handling the ball. Arroyo is not the answer at PG.

Archived