Clinton is okay, wish him the best.

DKW 86

Link

Clinton Has Successful Quadruple Bypass

NEW YORK (AP) - Bill Clinton underwent a successful quadruple heart bypass operation Monday to relieve severely clogged arteries that doctors said put the former president at grave risk of suffering a heart attack.

Clinton is expected to make a full recovery, but doctors said he was fortunate to have checked himself into the hospital when he did. The heart disease they repaired was extensive, and blockage in several of Clinton's arteries was "well over 90 percent," said Dr. Craig R. Smith, the surgeon who led the operation.

"There was a substantial likelihood that he would have had a substantial heart attack" in the near future, said Dr. Allan Schwartz, chief of cardiology at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia.

Smith said Clinton could leave the hospital in four or five days. Clinton was awake but sedated about four hours after the operation ended, Schwartz said. He still was using a breathing tube and had not spoken yet, he said.

tom,

There are times to put politics and personal issues aside. When someone's life is on the line, like having to have a quadruple bypass would be one of those times. Please show some common decency.

This incident has made me discover that I really don't DESPISE Bill Clinton. I just pity him. I still feel like he was a disgrace to the office and I think he knows that too - that his sex life will be his legacy and the first thing anyone ever thinks about when they think of him. Very sad. But I am glad he is okay - no more McDonald's for him!

But I HAVe to make a comment about what Hilalry said. There's her husband, lying in the hospital about to go thru serious surgery, and what does she do? Make a POLITICAL STATEMENT!!

lINK

"We are fortunate to have great health-care coverage — and continue to hope for the day when every American will enjoy this basic right," the statement said.

GIVE ME A BREAK! :roll: :roll: There is a time and a place for everything, and this was NOT the time or place for this kind of comment.

This incident has made me discover that I really don't DESPISE Bill Clinton. I just pity him. I still feel like he was a disgrace to the office and I think he knows that too - that his sex life will be his legacy and the first thing anyone ever thinks about when they think of him. Very sad. But I am glad he is okay - no more McDonald's for him!

But I HAVe to make a comment about what Hilalry said. There's her husband, lying in the hospital about to go thru serious surgery, and what does she do? Make a POLITICAL STATEMENT!!

lINK

"We are fortunate to have great health-care coverage — and continue to hope for the day when every American will enjoy this basic right," the statement said.

GIVE ME A BREAK! :roll: :roll: There is a time and a place for everything, and this was NOT the time or place for this kind of comment.

Jenny, I too suddenly realized that I did not detest the man as I once thought. I do feel sorry for him though.

Al Gore, Hell, he is so pitiful that I just cant take him seriously anymore.

Kerry, Well, here we have another story. For his smearing of the American soldier and Americans in general, I do honestly despise and detest the man.

Archived