Disney DVDs

Duder

I know this is a long shot, but I'm posting it anyway. I'm looking for a copy of The Little Mermaid on DVD for my wife for her b'day. I'm a bit hesitant to buy them off Ebay/Half.com because there are so many imports. Any other suggestions or do any of you or someone you know have a copy they wanna sell?

I found a copy in a used DVD show in Pittsburgh about a year ago, and it was priced as normal (about 12 bucks or so).

I have heard a rumor that it could be out on DVD at the end of next year in s special edition, like Snow White or Lion King.

I've read 2005 or 2006. But, you know how women are. She kinda caught on that I was planning to find it so now she's going crazy

I know I'm probably asking for too much but I'd love to avoid these auction type deals. I really have no way of knowing what I'm getting and Disney movies are heavily pirated. I have no problem paying more for it, I know it's going to be hard to find and very pricey if I can find it.

Amazon isn't an auction site.

Very true, Amazon is not an auction site. However, since they don't have any in stock the only way to get it would be to buy from an independent person that has one ala half.com

Archived