Today should suck but...

wareagle751345162833

instead of going without Auburn football today, I have the Clemson, Ark, Lsu, & GA game all on my DVR and have already started the pre game "couch gating"  :partey: and am getting ready to start my Auburn Football Marathon!  The only thing thing that could make this better is to have the Bama losses vs S.C. and Lsu to watch in between the Auburn games.   :tdau:

I am watching USCe and troy right now...kinda cracks me up when USCe scores the rooster crows....seems gay as all get out to me but still kinda funny.

Several years ago I was channel surfing games and USCe was playing someone at home and the camera panned on the scoreboard.  It was 3rd and long for the opponents.  The scoreboard lit up and said "Hold Em Cocks".  I laughed till my stomach hurt...

Im watching the South Carolina game. I was at the game so this is the first time i've watched and I have to admit South Carolina is pretty good.

They are a good team BUT they are playing Troy.  Will be interesting to see if we can hold Lattimore to 33 yds again in ATL. I think we keep him around 75 or under.    :wareagle:

Im watching the South Carolina game. I was at the game so this is the first time i've watched and I have to admit South Carolina is pretty good.

They are a good team BUT they are playing Troy.  Will be interesting to see if we can hold Lattimore to 33 yds again in ATL. I think we keep him around 75 or under.    :wareagle:

Sorry should have been a little more clear, today is the first time Ive watched a replay of AU and SC. I was at the game and have never went back and watched it on the DVR

IF we go undefeated this season, do you think someone would have HD recordings of the whole season's games (or at least the major ones) for sale?  Someone could make a lot of money if they could get permission from CBS and ESPN  (and possibly AU) to sell 'Auburn's Perfect Season'.  I have a few of the games still on my DVR, but I know I'd buy something like that.     

Sorry should have been a little more clear, today is the first time Ive watched a replay of AU and SC. I was at the game and have never went back and watched it on the DVR

I wish i had that one recorded.  I keep watching over and over Cam's run for TD against LSU! Can we say... H E I S M A N???    :tdau:

Beats waiting around with bated breath!  Or, wishful thinking!

Hope it turns out in our favor!

I've been waiting a long time for a clean, clear, obvious title of Number One.

Even 1957 was tainted by that Woody Hayes and Ohio State!

aueagle, class of 1958

Archived