Auburn vs Cambell, FINAL SCORE, Auburn 54 - Cambell 61 :-(

AuburnEngineer

Well the game is over and final score is Auburn-54  Cambell-61

Well I know this is a rebuilding year but our 3rd string should be better than Samford's and Cambell's first string.

This is a little pathetic.

We played decent the whole game until 4 minutes left and we only scored like 2 points in the last 4 minutes

well, I'll still go to the games and cheer for Auburn, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win 1 game this season. This team plays hard, but unfortunately we just don't seem to really have any talent.

well, I'll still go to the games and cheer for Auburn, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win 1 game this season. This team plays hard, but unfortunately we just don't seem to really have any talent.

If we don't win 1 game then I have ZERO hope for our future of Auburn Basetball.

I've been to all three games so far, and Auburn looks terrible. The team is not very talented, and they make some terrible, fundamental mistakes. There were soooo many travelling calls tonight vs Campbell. I've look at our schedule, and I'm hoping for the best. However, we might not win more than three games if we continue playing like this. It's bad. And, I'm completely expecting 0 SEC wins. This is really disappointing, because I love watching basketball. I want to see Auburn step up, but I think we already need to look to next year. I'll be at the rest of the home games though. Still waiting for that first win in Auburn Arena.

I don't wanna jump on barbed yet but lebo even won these games.... Not very impressive start

Lebo also had 10x the talent that Barbee has on this team. Gotta remember, Lebo is the one who left this program with absolutely nothing for Barbee.

This is one terrible basketball team. Dang! I am going to several games this year but watching the actual game will be secondary to just taking in the arena's atmosphere and just generally hanging out.

This is one terrible basketball team. Dang! I am going to several games this year but watching the actual game will be secondary to just taking in the arena's atmosphere and just generally hanging out.

And the Tiger Paws...I'm telling you.  ;)

And the Tiger Paws...I'm telling you.  ;)

Of course, good call.

I don't wanna jump on barbed yet but lebo even won these games.... Not very impressive start

Lebo also had 10x the talent that Barbee has on this team. Gotta remember, Lebo is the one who left this program with absolutely nothing for Barbee.

I agree but there's no excuse to losing to Campbell, UNC Ashville, and Samford... You should at least win one of those. I love Barbee and think he can be successful but this doesn't speak well to his coaching.... I mean Campbell??? Really???

I agree but there's no excuse to losing to Campbell, UNC Ashville, and Samford... You should at least win one of those. I love Barbee and think he can be successful but this doesn't speak well to his coaching.... I mean Campbell??? Really???

There are a lot of things that need to be solved coaching wise. Watching the sideline, I feel like the team doesn't listen to Barbee sometimes, especially late in the game. Auburn threw the ball away a lot and walked right into traps, many times on the press break. Our players appear to become selfish way too much, most blatantly when down late in the game. Also, we traveled WAY too many times.

Maybe we should tear down this arena and build a smaller one yet?

Archived