Auburn holding press conference tomorrow @2pm!

wdeexit310

I'm listening to it on JOX right now.

Can't stream at work so any tidbits would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much :)

:we:

this guy does a pretty good live blog:

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/

CGC's presser is going on now so that presser tomorrow at 2 may be great news.

There is no presser tomorrow.  The subject of this presser was started yesterday.  This is the only press conference scheduled.

I'm listening to it on JOX right now.

Can't stream at work so any tidbits would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much :)

I can't listen to it on my work computer either...that's why I love my DROID :)

They just asked if he thought Cam could get any better.....he said the entire team could improve.  That was basically it.

I think Chizik has done an outstanding job of making the conversations about the ENTIRE team, not just about one player.  It should be about the team.  It takes all of them to win.  

Ya'll are reading too much into it....what was he supposed to say?  

Gah, he won't even talk about how Cam's preparing for the game?

Don't understand that one.  :-\

Why would he?

its strategy folks....sometimes the "unknown" is the best strategy against the opposing team....its deja vu with Georgia week...No comments and look who started.....

Why would he?

its strategy folks....sometimes the "unknown" is the best strategy against the opposing team....its deja vu with Georgia week...No comments and look who started.....

Yes - NOT worried about Cam not playing AT ALL - he will be there and starting behind center for sure. If they (NCAA) were going to sit him or "recommend" that we sit him, they would have done it already. While I would love a ruling or a statement even, I don't think we'll get that this week - maybe not even before the SECCG. And I fully expect him to play in that game and the NCG as well! :)

:believe:

Why would he?

Exactly

CGC's presser is going on now so that presser tomorrow at 2 may be great news.

There is no presser tomorrow.  The subject of this presser was started yesterday.  This is the only press conference scheduled.

Reading has never been my strong suit.  :-[

Archived