Has this been shown here yet?

28Auburn27

Sure he wasn't checking to see if there were not some contrails over the stadium... or if the mother ship was still cloaked... or if big foot had gotten into his beef jerky... etc...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

thata a reach...not sure that 2 inches was a game changer

2 inches can definitely be a game changer.  Difference between a first down or not.  I'm not sure about the situation here, but it could definitely be a factor....pretty pathetic really if intentional.

thata a reach...not sure that 2 inches was a game changer

2 inches can definitely be a game changer.  Difference between a first down or not.  I'm not sure about the situation here, but it could definitely be a factor....pretty pathetic really if intentional.

I think y'all are trying to make something out of nothing here.

Sure he wasn't checking to see if there were not some contrails over the stadium... or if the mother ship was still cloaked... or if big foot had gotten into his beef jerky... etc...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

lol!!! that's funny, right there!

Line judges usually look at each other because they both have the job of marking the ball. It may have been that he looked up to see where the other line judge was. 

I apologize for starting something out of nothing. I just have to find something to pass the time when Auburn doesn't play on a Saturday. Not to mention I love finding things that make Bama look bad

Archived