Pat Forde's article for ESPN "Dashing through the bowl season"

BPI

He picks Oregon to beat us 49-45.....Who didn't see that one coming ? He also says Bammur will lose 25 to 24...

Another question here......

Who plans to watch all the Bowl Games this year......

Can it be done..........

Just a point I would like to throw out here...

Being Forde is the reason I posted....And I have seen more prognosticators pick AU to win than I have Oregon.....Yes, it's useless information, but information nontheless....

i believe that there are 40 bowl games.....No one could possibly watch all of them. And some of the selections , well , all I can say is 'What were they thinking"?

i believe that there are 40 bowl games.....No one could possibly watch all of them. And some of the selections , well , all I can say is 'What were they thinking"?

OK vs. Uconn!! What a friggin joke! BARF BARF BARF :banghead: :banghead:

UCONN will take the Big Easts anuall beating ala Cincinatti vs Florida last year...And no, I don't expect everyone to pick us to win...But I absolutely KNOW Pat Forde isn't going to pick us to win...You know, the Pat Forde that was one of the first to "break" the Cecil Newton story.

OK vs. Uconn!! What a friggin joke! BARF BARF BARF :banghead: :banghead:

What people should do who are still looking to go to Glendale is buy tickets for this game and just hide out in the stadium until the 10th, lol. I was reading yesterday that UConn can't give their tickets away, and they have them in the lower sections for $100.

we THRIVE in the undergog situations...so its all good :wedance:

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course you wouldn't.  After all, wasn't it you and 299 others that went up against the Persian Empire?

:we::wedance::we:

:believe:

Archived