The Legendary "Kick 'Em in the Nuts" thread

AUAeroEngineer

Hatch needs a swift shot to the satchel for that gay pickle.

Just remember... I'm ALWAYS watchin' you Weegs!  ;)

pickle.gif  bd93cd1d.gif  fg.gif  picklesdancing.gif  ththfg.gif  dancingpickle.gif  dancingpickle.gif  CTPickle.jpg  dancing_pickle.gif  dancingpickleofmanycolors.gif  dancingpickle.gif  mrpickles.gif  pickle1.gif  thpicklemanjr0.gif  dancpicklekk5.gif  dancingpickles.gif  DancingPickle.gif  dancingpickle.jpg  thpicklemannn3.gif  Petethedancingpickle.gif  Gif6-waving_pickle.gif  thdancingpickle.gif  dancing_pickle.gif  omgpicle-1.gif

fg.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weegs, the new avatar along with the phrase below it leave us no doubt about you.   ;D   ;)

The Hatchman needs a bashing of the berries!  :laugh:

:dunno:  I'm not sure that is better??!!  :laugh: 

Anything is better than that homo pickle! As long as he doesn't put the hermaphroschlong on there I'm fine.

Anything???

Apparently Hatch was looking last night when we were talking about the pickle.  Also, Weegs--What's going on with your pic?  I swear I saw your boy Barry on there a few minutes ago, now it's back to the old one.  I just knew we were gonna get to talk about that one for a while.

I'll donate another $20 to the site if Weegs will keep BM up for a week and post a youtube video of him singing his favorite Barry song.

Archived