The Legendary "Kick 'Em in the Nuts" thread

AUAeroEngineer

speaking of taking it in different directions, no better place than here to ask---do I get my 5th star at post # 500?

Why is it all about stars with you?

It's not.  I was just curious.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking of taking it in different directions, no better place than here to ask---do I get my 5th star at post # 500?

I sense that Triangle wants to kick me in the fellas with that question.

I sense that Triangle wants to kick me in the fellas with that question.

:devil::laugh:

Anybody else see a resemblance between Peterson and Timothy Olyphant?    thumbnail.aspx?q=318665525466&id=ad7fd0d102913a09bb44695aa31db550

Don't know who Timothy Olyphant is, but I do see the resemblance.  I will tell you this, though: anybody with name like 'Olyphant' is just begging to be elephant stomped in the ol' twig and berries.

He was in an FX show called "Justified".  Actually a pretty good show.  I don't think it made it past the first season though.  It also had the dude with the billboard for a forehead from the shield.

I loved mine too. I still would if it would work well. About two months after I got it, one night I tried to start it up and it was stuck on the apple logo with the spinny disc thing. After trying everything else I completely erased my hard drive and re-installed OSX. Well about three weeks ago my mac started to freeze up after about a minute of use every time I booted it. So I erased the hard drive and reinstalled OSX again. Ever since then it's gone back to freezing every other day. Then about a week ago it started working well again. Then two days ago my touchpad starting messing, and now it only works part of the time. This morning I tried to reinstall windows on it through bootcamp, and the installation froze, so I restarted it, and ever since then its stuck on the apple logo with the spinny thing. And now nothing works. I can't even boot off of th installation disc.

Wish I could. The only one around me here is the little kiosk at Best Buy, and there's no way they'll look at it right now during christmas time. Plus I need it the 26th. We're going to Orlando, and that was my source of entertainment

Archived