Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I didn't answer one question...I apologize.

My information was given to me te first week of January...and was confirmed again this morning.

We WILL be getting some very GOOD news this week. Circle Thursday. :)

Love you guys!

Fortunately we haven't had to worry about Fulse like some of the rest of the guys on our board. I think he's been on board for a while privately.

hmmmm....looking at the times for commits it looks like Mr. Fulse will possibly be joining AU!

TE Brandon Fulse - Thurs, January 27th - Ft. Meade, FL - 4:30 CST

Fortunately we haven't had to worry about Fulse like some of the rest of the guys on our board. I think he's been on board for a while privately.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My information was given to me te first week of January...and was confirmed again this morning.

Love you guys!

This post is wellsheit approved.  Full of win!

Love you guys!

Well We know we are getting Fulse Thursday Dad. Do you have anything else for us?  ;)

I don't expect to land him at all.   Kid is playing everyone, he'll be a dawg.

That is a very, very strong statement Smuphy.

I can see that though. The kid's having fun with the attention. If he's ALL IN, good news for us, but don't have your mind set.

From Sports by Fletch

http://sportsbyfletch.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-ray-drew-wont-be-member-of-dream.html

He gives Georgia the edge in education, Clemson the edge in being the “most peaceful,” LSU the edge in football and Auburn the edge in relationships and coaches. Drew will have to weigh their options quickly as he plans on announcing his selection this Friday. At this point, it could go any way, but you get the feeling that the Georgia Dream Team won’t be adding Drew to its haul.

Is this legit? Did he actually say on the radio last night that he won't be joining the dawgs? Or is this just more of him playing around? I can't tell from the article....?

I can see that though. The kid's having fun with the attention. If he's ALL IN, good news for us, but don't have your mind set.

I am saying now that he is serious about the 3-4 being a problem and that Jimbo Fisher has come through the back door and stole him from the Tigers and dawgs to be a Nole. Drew is such a prankster that I doubt he seriously every eliminated the Noles ()his childhood favorite team). I think it was just part of his pranking.

Drew posted on his Facebook that he has eliminated Auburn, UGA, and LSU from his contenders.

Looks like Miami now.

The way he phrased it we do not know that is what it means.

I agree with Smuphy about the part of us not landing him. I just hate to see him using the other words because of the backlash that could take place by some that he was playing AU if he goes elsewhere.

How many times is someone going to post this today. Is Crowell still announcing on Friday??

Yes, but I think he canceled his visit to AU this weekend.

No,  Crowell is announcing on NSD.  Ray Drew is announcing on Friday.

There is a new article on the other website regarding Drew, and while it is not definitive, he says that he has let the coaches of the schools he is not attending know his decision so they will not spend any additional resources on his recruitment.  It also states that the Auburn coaches will be there on Thursday!  WDE!

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1180609

How many times is someone going to post this today. Is Crowell still announcing on Friday??

:banghead: :banghead: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:    Whenever, Wherever IC announces, it won't be to AU so we can stop worrying about it...

No. Crow has never been set to anounce on Friday...Where does this keep coming from? He is announcing on NSD with Gabe.

No. Crow has never been set to anounce on Friday...Where does this keep coming from? He is announcing on NSD with Gabe.

I am sorry, Ray Drew thread....Ray drew thoughts.

:banghead: :banghead: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:    Whenever, Wherever IC announces, it won't be to AU so we can stop worrying about it...

Don't be so sure...

Archived