Ray Drew

Not A Insider

You can all trust me, I trust myself, and I trust that my trustworthiness is worthy  ;)

I'm in sit and wait mode for Drew personally. At this point, until he puts on an AU hat on camera I'm not going to take anything I hear as fact, even if it comes directly from Ray. I have my trust spread between so many people on this board that when they disagree it might end my universe, so I'm going to take every single thing with a grain of salt until he announces. Seems like the healthiest approach right?  :dunno:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=red,2,300]LOOKS LIKE [/glow] cdogg's been over on rivals reading what J.Lee is now saying...  tease.gif

What is Jlee saying?

I'm simply going to take the "we aren't getting him" approach that way I'll either be okay with it by Friday or I'll be shocked and excited if we get him.

It will be a shock if Drew does not pick Auburn. Trust me on this one.  :we:

I feel we have a 50/50 shot, but I have thought since the beginning that Drew is ours. He's been my favorite recruit this year.

Drew told AU he's going to UGA, but he still will let the coaches visit on Thursday out of respect for them since he has formed a good relationship with the coaches, especially Coach Chiz and Coach Rocker. So it's not over, but it would be a big surprise if Drew chose Auburn.  Have to hand it to the pups.  They are closing with a bang.

I feel we have a 50/50 shot, but I have thought since the beginning that Drew is ours. He's been my favorite recruit this year.

Drew told AU he's going to UGA, but he still will let the coaches visit on Thursday out of respect for them since he has formed a good relationship with the coaches, especially Coach Chiz and Coach Rocker. So it's not over, but it would be a big surprise if Drew chose Auburn.  Have to hand it to the pups.  They are closing with a bang.

This times a billion. He's all UGA now.

Source?

How do you know Drew told AU he's going to UGA?

Sadly, I am now firmly on board with AUQBDAD.  The same people who were confident in us getting Drew yesterday aren't confident anymore today.  This is why I said that  anything can happen at the drop of a hat.                                                                                                                              

Sadly, I am now firmly on board with AUQBDAD.  The same people who were confident in us getting Drew yesterday aren't confident anymore today.  This is why I said at  nything can happen athe drop of a hat.                                                                                                                              

Bingo.

Same here. I've been saying he & Florence are my favorite recruits since about last March our April. I just refuse to believe he will sign any where but AU until he has a signed LOI for another school.

So what has changed other than everyone talking everyone else out of where he is going? Drew is the only one whose opinion counts and there hasn't been anything new today from him.

Sadly, I am now firmly on board with AUQBDAD.  The same people who were confident in us getting Drew yesterday aren't confident anymore today.  This is why I said that  anything can happen at the drop of a hat.                                                                                                                              

Well, that sux. I was really hoping that we would pull another really good DL in this class.

I just still can't get my head around an ordained minister wanting to spend the next four years surrounded by a bunch of guys that just won the Fulmer Cup (given for worst combined criminal record in Div I football), and that acts they way they act on the field. I wonder what Richt is selling him on, because it surely can't be the Christian spirit on display at UGA?

Guys. 2 of the 5 best insiders at AE, Mr. Beech and J-S, are concedeing Drew to uga so it is basically over except the announcement and the fax so let's move on. This one is basically over unfortunately.

Well, that sux. I was really hoping that we would pull another really good DL in this class.

I just still can't get my head around an ordained minister wanting to spend the next four years surrounded by a bunch of guys that just won the Fulmer Cup (given for worst combined criminal record in Div I football), and that acts they way they act on the field. I wonder what Richt is selling him on, because it surely can't be the Christian spirit on display at UGA?

Christ always taught among the sinners most.....It makes perfect sense ;D

Noel, I love your sunshine pumping, but you swore to the last minute that we were taking Lache.

and that we were getting Krug right up to the minute he committed to FSU.

Guys. 2 of the 5 best insiders at AE, Mr. Beech and J-S, are concedeing Drew to uga so it is basically over except the announcement and the fax so let's move on. This one is basically over unfortunately.

I think this has been the concensus everywhere but here for awhile now.... fwiw

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Archived