All seasons travel has just confirmed me...

wdeexit310

they have sent me an e-mail telling me they can not get me a ticket and will give me a full refund.They said i could still fly out there if i wanted too, this hurts!

This is so messed up man I still get in in my head that that these people sell something that they do not have, it makes no freaking sens :banghead:e.

If I wasn't so far away from their office I'd go beat some people up for ya.  Bailing on someone a few days before a big game deserves a serious beat down.

This is terrible.  The owner of the travel agency called me out of the blue today to tell me that the "broker" they went through assured them that he had tickets, but they might be offering a buy back?  That doesn't make any sense to me!

These "brokers" are absolute scum!  My travel agent told me that he would let me know if anything changed and that he would not let me go to Arizona without a ticket.  I told him that if he called me tomorrow and told me that I didn't have a ticket, we would have a major problem!

Can the company just give you a full refund and they have no recourse?  Does anyone know if any sort of legal action can be taken?

There are just too many stories like yours.  I have a bad feeling!

I just looked at All Seasons Travel and that is the EXACT package I booked through another agency! 

Staying at the same place, luggage tags, lanyard and ticket holder and the EXACT price.

What kind of compensation did they offer you?  Just your money back?

Archived