OL Prospects I would like us to sign..

AUMedic

I would love to see us sign these prospects. What do y'all think about it?

OT:

Antonio Richardson

Christian Westerman

Cameron Clear

OG:

Greg Robinson (AU commit)

Thomas O'Reilly (AU commit)

C:

Reese Dismukes (AU commit)

I would love to see us sign these prospects. What do y'all think about it?

OT:

Antonio Richardson

Christian Westerman

Cameron Clear

OG:

C:

It's not very likely we take 3 more OL, I would say two more is the most likely scenario.

Not a bad lineup. Here's who I hope we'll sign.

OT:

Christian Westerman

Cameron Clear

OG:

C:

And lets not forget about Shon Coleman (AU commit)

I would take Westerman and be ecstatic at this point.  Coleman will be back in shape after a redshirt and we don't really need more than 4 each year anyway.  Remember that we just need to replace our numbers that we just lost and just keep a solid class coming in each class.

Still committed to Texas. Had a in-home visit from Grimes a couple of days ago.

TG, I thought I read that Grimes had visited Westerman today. Is that incorrect? I also read on AE that he cancelled his USCw visit as well today. Can you confirm? Thanks and War Eagle!

TG, I thought I read that Grimes had visited Westerman today. Is that incorrect? I also read on AE that he cancelled his USCw visit as well today. Can you confirm? Thanks and War Eagle!

Grimes was visiting Westerman tonight.

Thanks for the info. Thought that was what I had read. Did you read about the USCw cancellation?

What he said^^^. Yes I did read that his visit to USC was cancelled. USC was his second choice when he made the pledge to Texas. I have no idea why he didn't make the visit.

What he said^^^. Yes I did read that his visit to USC was cancelled. USC was his second choice when he made the pledge to Texas. I have no idea why he didn't make the visit.

Good news then. If this is so....sounds good for AU fans I would have to think.

I would personally take Ward over Clear.

Ward's stock is falling like a rock.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that. He could very well end up a part of our class.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that. He could very well end up a part of our class.

There was no negativity to that statement, btw.  He very well could end up in our class.

But in case if you missed it:

Ouch, the new Rivals article makes you feel sorry for Ward.

In short, Alabama and Florida have canceled his visits in back to back weekends.  He ended up visiting Mid Tennessee State this past weekend, and wants to visit Clemson or Alabama the weekend of the 28th but has had no contact with them.  He's still set to visit us this weekend.

I'm a little floored his stock has fallen so fast.  Anyone know if this is a possible case of grade issues?  His measurables look like your typical, project SEC Offensive Tackle.

There was no negativity to that statement, btw.  He very well could end up in our class.

But in case if you missed it:

Ouch, the new Rivals article makes you feel sorry for Ward.

In short, Alabama and Florida have canceled his visits in back to back weekends.  He ended up visiting Mid Tennessee State this past weekend, and wants to visit Clemson or Alabama the weekend of the 28th but has had no contact with them.  He's still set to visit us this weekend.

I'm a little floored his stock has fallen so fast.  Anyone know if this is a possible case of grade issues?  His measurables look like your typical, project SEC Offensive Tackle.

Maybe that was bad wording on my part. I wasn't trying to say you were being negative, my bad. What I was trying to say is, I bet his stock won't be viewed as falling if he signs with us. If the national champs are still recruiting you, I doubt your stock has fallen very far. I'm thinking he either has grade issues and may be a sign and place or he just simply waited too late and all the big boys are getting full, which is the case with UF, bama and possibly us. I'm thinking the first scenario because he has tons of potential and seems to be the type of recruit(talent wise) that a program would make room for.

Is it me or is richardson the forgotten man in all the update threads. I think he is probably the most likely to sign. This guy is a stud! I would take Rich and Westy and call it a day!

Archived