2011 Class & Roster Update.

aun

54autiger,

I don't like your picture.  Isn't that a recruiting violation?

It's only a violation if their names are on the back of their jerseys.  I think we're smart enough not to do that.

So why did Arky get the bad PR?

arkansas.jpg

I'm just saying it looks bad from the NCAA viewpoint.  Fans are telling on themselves by posting these.

Arkansas got in trouble because if you look closely the name plates above the lockers have their names on them

54autiger,

I don't like your picture.  Isn't that a recruiting violation?

It's only a violation if their names are on the back of their jerseys.  I think we're smart enough not to do that.

So why did Arky get the bad PR?

arkansas.jpg

I'm just saying it looks bad from the NCAA viewpoint.  Fans are telling on themselves by posting these.

If the names on the locker spots is the recruits names then that is why Arky got in trouble, not for the uniform. A recruits name can not be on the uniform or the locker.

Is it possible with that class we would be ranked #1 in the recruiting rankings. I know it doesnt mean anything but I want Auburn to win at everything.

Noel's class would be #1 on Scout and Rivals. and be going head to head with FSU on ESPN.

Thats what I was thinking if we close out this way.

These recruits have them on their facebooks so it's not us taking them down will make it harder for the NCAA to find.  There is nothing wrong with it anyways.  We didn't have their names on the lockers or jerseys, unlike Arkansas.  Last year, there was a big group picture of recruits in Auburn jerseys including dyer, mosley, reed, goodwin, holland, etc.

Well I'm just being cautious.  Looks like y'all have solved the riddle (name plates).

We have the best compliance staff in the nation. They will not let Auburn make the stupid blunders that other schools make.

This is a "best guess" projection as opposed to a wish list??? That is an OUTSTANDING class. I would have liked to have seen one more dominant DT in their, but then again, I don't know who I would bump to make room for one. That class seems a little too good to be true. It's like winning a coin toss ten out of ten times.

There is some interesting news that I will post after signing day. Stay tuned. You'll like this.  :we:

Can't we all post news "after" signing day?  :-\

There is some interesting news that I will post after signing day. Stay tuned. You'll like this.  :we:

Lol, that's when I'm going to post my class projection  :)

exactly what I was thinking,... come on man, you're better than that. What U got?

I hope your projections come true because that class would be OUTSTANDING!  Between our 2011 recruits and keeping our coaching staff intact, I like our chances this season.  While I don't think we will win a back-to-back National Championship, we will contend for the SEC West, and 9-3 or 10-2 is not unrealistic.

Lol, that's when I'm going to post my class projection  :)

I'm going to give you all a complete rundown of who I think we will sign, Feb. 5th, be patient!! Sorry Noel just poking a little fun at you.  :tease:

Archived