Can we expect any surprises??

alleyesonthecross

Seriously, you needed a whole new thread just to say this?

easy there, he's a newby.

fyi, to keep thread count down, look for active threads related to what you want to write about, and post there.

welcome to the board.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not according to Tre Mason.  Watched the interview with him and he firmly stated that AU coaches had told him they would not sign any more RB's in this class.  You definitely don't want to tell a recruit something and then do the opposite.

Seriously, you needed a whole new thread just to say this?

easy there, he's a newby.

fyi, to keep thread count down, look for active threads related to what you want to write about, and post there.

welcome to the board.

Well the combination of buck naked and running out of threads would be "thread bare".

:tease:

Why does everyone think Buck Allen isn't a real possibility for a surprise? I'm sorry I can't watch the TM vid since I'm on my phone, but I believe someone mentioned that AU isn't bringing any other RBs because of that vid.

Why does everyone think Buck Allen isn't a real possibility for a surprise? I'm sorry I can't watch the TM vid since I'm on my phone, but I believe someone mentioned that AU isn't bringing any other RBs because of that vid.

He broke his femur and has had injuries since missing alot of games. I think that maybe the reason and the fact the coaches told mason we were done at rb according to him.

Buck has not been high on our list for some time.  Mason, Calloway and Bray were all higher on the list.  I don't see there being room for Buck now.  He will land on his feet though and probably have a good college career wherever he ends up.  

Anyone think ST's been a little quiet lately?  Is it because of his earth shattering news not coming through?  I know he took a lot of flack on other sites because of his proclamation. It's O.K. ST, you never said it was going to happen, you said it COULD happen. Give us some more of your insights. We love you man!

Buck has not been high on our list for some time.  Mason, Calloway and Bray were all higher on the list.  I don't see there being room for Buck now.  He will land on his feet though and probably have a good college career wherever he ends up.  

I gotcha. I knew he wasn't high on our list but that list quickly diminished. If MR stays put with TT then I believe BA would be a good gamble if for nothing else, competition. He would jump aboard if he got something to commit to. However, a mutual friend of mine and Abdullah told me AA would commit on the spot if our coaches offered this weekend.

I gotcha. I knew he wasn't high on our list but that list quickly diminished. If MR stays put with TT then I believe BA would be a good gamble if for nothing else, competition. He would jump aboard if he got something to commit to. However, a mutual friend of mine and Abdullah told me AA would commit on the spot if our coaches offered this weekend.

If we had an open spot to take a gamble with, I'd personally rather use it on Abdullah

"quickly diminished"????  I don't consider having three 4* RBs (1 ATH) committed "diminished".   

I don't believe you could go wrong with either one. Allen is a powerful back with durability issues. Abdullah has tons of speed and heart with size issues. Both a gamble.

Without MR

23. Fulse

24. Wright

25. Florence

26. gamble unless we have a bigger surprise, which be great.

I don't believe you could go wrong with either one. Allen is a powerful back with durability issues. Abdullah has tons of speed and heart with size issues. Both a gamble.

Without MR

23. Fulse

24. Wright

25. Florence

Who is #22?  And yes, expect a nice surprise.

"quickly diminished"????   I don't consider having three 4* RBs (1 ATH) committed "diminished".     

I'm assuming Bray is more of a WR/slot guy. I'll put money on BC moving to LB because it will help the team more in the future. I kept hearing that we were going to take 2 RBs even after signing Callaway. And now our RB board is extremely thin. So thin that even Abdullah is almost expecting an offer. His words not mine.

Without MR

23. Fulse

24. Wright

25. Florence

Who is #22?   And yes, expect a nice surprise.

Counting Coleman...

Without MR

23. Fulse

24. Wright

25. Florence

Counting Coleman...

Oh OK.  I'm hoping Coleman is carried into the 2012 class.

No, no, no, no, no, no, NOO!   :banghead:

Haha just kidding, I really wanted him until that stuff happened but I really think he would be better as a pro style olineman. He has gotten a lot bigger when I saw him at the under armour aa game

Without MR

23. Fulse

24. Wright

25. Florence

Counting Coleman...

Oh OK.  I'm hoping Coleman is carried into the 2012 class.

Hopefully, the NCAA has a heart and allows that to happen. He needs more time without burning a redshirt. He deserves it.

Archived