Re: what was BC talk that changed to post count and movie qoute talk.

Slow down Randy, we don't need to practice we need a paying gig. AUQBDad says Callaway=AU. He is AU bound.

I guess I'm a bit thick, but I don't quite understand what you're saying with "we don't need to practice we need a paying gig." Would you mind explaining this to me? Thank you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is line from Slingblade a movie. I wondered how many might catch on. Randy and Doyle were characters in the movie. just a joke sorry. ;D

The only thing I remember from that movie is the way the old man talked in that movie.

It is line from Slingblade a movie. I wondered how many might catch on. Randy and Doyle were characters in the movie. just a joke sorry. ;D

The only thing I remember from that movie is the way the old man talked in that movie.

I hope your kidding ellitor

i cant so much as take a drink of water around midgets or antique furniture. im not sayin im right honey thats just the way it is.

I hope your kidding ellitor

ok well I also remember him explaining the sling blade, liking the way the boy talks, liking french fried taters, and kicking Dwight Yocum's butt in the end. but nothing else other than those things.

thats one of the movies i can just about recite. tombstone, christmas vacation, lonesome dove, and harlem nights. i also remember the one liners.

just to give you an idea how nutty my personality is the movies i can just about quote are the Austin Powers movies and Spaceballs.

Linda Wheatley: Karl, you know what? Melinda here was voted employee of the month at the dollar store last February. Isn't that something?

Karl: Yes ma'am, I reckon.

Melinda: Well, when you like pricing items as much as I do, it's just bound to happen sooner or later, I guess.

Bammers?   :dunno:

Karl: There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

BTW, I think that's an AU hat BC had on!  :wedance:

Karl: There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

BTW, I think that's an AU hat BC had on!  :wedance:

Nope.   Try Steelers.

just to give you an idea how nutty my personality is the movies i can just about quote are the Austin Powers movies and Spaceballs.

I'm surrounded by A--holes.  Alright, back to BC....

I guess since mine was the first post moved over here, I get the privilege of changing the title.

Archived