ALL THINGS Cyrus...

The #1 OT , the #2 CB , and the #3 OLB in the country have all commited to us and signed with someone else...

there's good ol' JamesG when you need him...thanks for the pick-me-up.

yet we still finished with a top 10 recruiting class, looks like you were the one who interpreted that negatively...

James, c'mon dude, don't act like that was a positive statement.

:bow:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew this was going to happen, said it from the start.

Im not a pessimist, but this was bound to happen.

Never the less, this class was still a great one.

The #1 OT , the #2 CB , and the #3 OLB in the country have all commited to us and signed with someone else...

there's good ol' JamesG when you need him...thanks for the pick-me-up.

yet we still finished with a top 10 recruiting class, looks like you were the one who interpreted that negatively...

James, c'mon dude, don't act like that was a positive statement.

I didn't really view it as positive or neg. It was a factual statement.

I interpreted it based on James' consistently negative posting history...love you James  ;D

Just glad we're off the subject of CK now.

I'm not going to root for CK or BC...they are in turdville.  Obviously I hope no physical ill will on anyone but I do not wish them luck.  What they did to AU and the coaching staff in inexcusable and I will never look past that.  Sorry, I'm not that big of a man (although still bigger than the midget).

The best thing about this is I will never think about Cyrus after today....much love to Westerman, Robinson, Dismukes, O'Reilly and Coleman

Like I've said for the last 3 days who cares we are the champs our motto Is "all in" and apparently this guy isn't u don't commit to us and then not sign I guess I'm the only person who feels like that was disrespectful??!! We didn't chase M. Roberson so why we chasing this guy I just hate that we didn't actually give some other talented young man a chance to become a part of the auburn family....but we are fine with or without him prob still the best O line class in the nation for the 2nd straight year!......Once he got on national TV and said auburn that should have been the end and then you never send in your letter and MOST OF YOU.....still thought he was coming??!??.....I MEAN REALLY.....come on now people Im not mad at the guy for going to bama I'm mad at they way he toyed around with AUBURN if you going to bama just go this guy hasn't proven anything on the college level do you all need a refresher on how many 5 star players that have come out and you haven't heard anything else from them!! If your not 100% "WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!!" And if you think this couldn't have been planned from the start your a idiot or you have never played sports or been on any type of coaching staff in your lives stuff like this does happened and sometimes it is planned out!!!

Remember people "ALL IN"

PS....BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT IM GONNA KEEP IT 100% AT ALL TIMES

Like I've said for the last 3 days who cares we are the champs our motto Is "all in" and apparently this guy isn't u don't commit to us and then not sign I guess I'm the only person who feels like that was disrespectful??!! We didn't chase M. Roberson so why we chasing this guy I just hate that we didn't actually give some other talented young man a chance to become a part of the auburn family....but we are fine with or without him prob still the best O line class in the nation for the 2nd straight year!......Once he got on national TV and said auburn that should have been the end and then you never send in your letter and MOST OF YOU.....still thought he was coming??!??.....I MEAN REALLY.....come on now people Im not mad at the guy for going to bama I'm mad at they way he toyed around with AUBURN if you going to bama just go this guy hasn't proven anything on the college level do you all need a refresher on how many 5 star players that have come out and you haven't heard anything else from them!! If your not 100% "WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!!" And if you think this couldn't have been planned from the start your a idiot or you have never played sports or been on any type of coaching staff in your lives stuff like this does happened and sometimes it is planned out!!!

Remember people "ALL IN"

I thought I heard a check get cashed today around 1:30pm :tease:

No $ changed hands but if you don't believe Arie's future at bama didn't influence Cyrus' decision then you're ignoring the obvious.

Remember people "ALL IN"

Remember people "ALL IN"

I agree with you. There is absolutely nothing in this post that merits a "warning."

It was just an instance of dating a girl for six months and suddenly a hot chick gets interested in you and you start wondering if you should leave the other girl. They were just being shown bigtime interest from us and were smitten. Who cares now anyway?! They are turds now, time to wish that they lose every game they play.

Im choosing to look at this positively. CK was all Bama for 2 years, knew all of their coaches very well and their program inside and out... Yet all our coaches needed was ONE visit, 3 days before signing day to seriously give him something to think about... Enough to make him commit on Wednesday.

Not sure if CK set us up or not. I do however believe that Calloway knew he was going to Bama the whole time.  All I have to say to both of them is good riddance. Id rather have the great ol prospects that we have  that want to be at AU anyday. Bama has theres coming. Little Nicky is scared. If he had to fight this hard for guys that were locks to the tide, its only going to get tougher for them in the future. War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I heard a check get cashed today around 1:30pm :tease:

No $ changed hands but if you don't believe Arie's future at bama didn't influence Cyrus' decision then you're ignoring the obvious.

Sorry 92, I don't but that a bit.  Arie's a pretty good player himself, so I doubt  :devil: would cut him based on one player not signing.  They both play for the turds now and I could care less if either start or play.  I hope they enjoy the free education and get a degree.  That's the only well wishes I can give them.

wether it was right or wrong, wether it was set up or not, it sucks all the same. I havent felt this empty since 08

auburn-national-champs-fan-gear-1.jpg This will cheer ya up :thumbsup:

Im just as happy as anyone that we won, but thats in the past now. The last pre-season ranking i looked at had us at #17 and we lost two 5* commitments on signing day. that sucks no matter how people may wanna justify, inhale unicorn farts, or whatever.

Wow, I am as shocked as everyone else. I did not see this coming. I was dead wrong. I am sorry for posting what I thought was very reliable sources, but I guess some things are harder to read. Again, I am sorry for getting many people's hopes up...

Archived