ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU is the reigning national champs - pulled in an excellent clas, sure CK would have been an excellent addition, but I have always considered him a Bama lean anyway. I hope he is happy, me I could care less what he does at UA, I only care what Auburn does, and this year they did everything I could expect as a fan. If anything Chizik and his staff will use this a motivation - Continue to challenge Nick head to head for recruits, dont back down, let him know AU is here to stay and will win a lot of these battles in the near future. With that said I would bet my full salary that Nicky boy ha something to do with the switching of BC and CK, his ego would not allow him to lose his two most high profile recruits to Auburn - NO WAY, But AU has superior coaching and will challenge Nicky every year and he knows this....

BC maybe, but CK no way; the last few days were nothing but embarassing for the turds.  Wait, everyday is nothing but embarassing for the turds.  Nevermind.

I don't think it was a set-up, but I absolutely believe that Arie was sent by Wee Man to get Cyrus back in the fold. May have even been threatened if he couldn't do it. Bammer is still over-signed, and that can mean a lot of leverage on a potential medical hardship case.

This was definitely one of the most bizarre recruiting years I've ever seen

can't wait until Feb 2012... :laugh:

On one hand, I want 2012 recruiting to start already. But on the other hand, I want a break from recruiting. This stuff is stressful  :laugh:

My guess is that they didn't think he was seriously interested in coming to AU.

YOU guys may not like what Im about to say, and I really dont care if you do or don't. All this moaning and groaning over  2 guys that we never really went after until the later part of recruiting is crazy. They didnt sign with us. Get over it. WE signed a great class of guys that DO WANT TO BE HERE .. DOnt you think if they read these posts thats kinda like a slap in the face to them ? If we had really needed or wanted these 2 guys, our coaches would have went after them a long time ago and not waited until close to the end. It's not the end of the world, and we will be fine. Please, stop all the whining and complaining. Im a woman and I swear, some of you sound worse than my grandchildren when they dont get what they want. Be happy and proud of the guys we signed and let them know we're proud of them and excited to see them on the field, and stop complaining over something we have no control over. Blast me if you want. I guess I deserve it, but I just to see or hear a whiney man.Besides.... we're AUBURN. We stand tall in good and bad and never bow down to anyone and we ALWAYS SHOW CLASS, even when some others try and  push our buttons to get us to act like them. We're above all of that ! I personally wish CK the best . NOw Calloway, well Ive got to go by my own advice , even though I do have a  different opinion on him, and act like a lady and with that, Im going to leave you with this..I BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND LOVE IT !! ALWAYS WILL  :believe:

because they did not consider Auburn a serious contender. They just thought Cyrus was visiting out of respect to our coaches.

To answer your question, because they did not believe he was serious about actually attending Auburn. They thought he was just going for fun and hang out with other recruits.

Who cares?  Its over and we still got a great class.   :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I agree with this but I heard they went on none of the trips with him

all of this makes me wish we would've offered Ameer Abdullah, a guy who wanted really badly to play for Auburn.

ILL 2nd that i hate we turned away guys who REALLY wanted to wear the orange and blue!!

Some of yall need to calm down with your talk. We are not turds, we are AUBURN and we do not treat or talk about young men like that. Mods please monitor.

I'd prefer to see people allowed to say what is on their minds.

Archived