ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the national "reputation" we have for buying players at the current time, I think it looks VERY bad on the other school.

People will think they outbid us.

And don't say we don't have that rep because we do. Unfortunately.

On a completely unrelated note, Arie's early signs of medical hardship seem to be dissipating. Seems like he will be able to stay with team after all.

Lol, I was about to post the exact same thing

There's no set up here. The kid made a choice he wasn't comfortable with and then went back and corrected it.

It happens.

Should we try to recruit parents as hard as the kids... it seem like these parents never give us a fair chance.

well they've got 13,000 national championships nothing recruits parents better :laugh::beatmullet:

I will wish CK the best after his transfer to South Alabama.  While he is in a Bama uni I hope he is a bust.  Sorry but we were just slapped in the face.

As much as you hate to admit it, you and I both know CK will start at somepoint in his career at Alabama. He's better than most of the current O-line in Tuscaloosa.

There have been a lot of Superstar recruits go through there the last few years and not do a thing.  Modified. Do not talk negatively about recruits

If AU hadn't recruited these guys then there wouldn't have been any drama.  They would have signed with Bama with no hiccups.  We created the drama by trying to flip soe kids opposite of where their families were leaning.  I'm fine with that if that's what it takes, but clearly Chizik will need to do a better job of recruiting the families

I will wish CK the best after his transfer to South Alabama.  While he is in a Bama uni I hope he is a bust.  Sorry but we were just slapped in the face.

As much as you hate to admit it, you and I both know CK will start at somepoint in his career at Alabama. He's better than most of the current O-line in Tuscaloosa.

There have been a lot of Superstar recruits go through there the last few years and not do a thing.  Modified. Do not talk negatively about recruits

There have been just as many go and live up to the hype.

Stay classy my friend

Just because he didn't choose Auburn? :laugh: Get over it and move on. It's called recruiting. It happens. I'm just glad he at least considered Auburn. Two months ago we weren't anywhere close to signing this kid.

EDIT: Ever heard of Raven Gray, Jomarcus Savage, Tyrik Rollison, etc.? We have our fair share of busts too.

I will wish CK the best after his transfer to South Alabama.  Modified. Do not talk negatively about recruits  Sorry but we were just slapped in the face.

He'll be a starter within 2 years. No transfer for this one

Like former 5-star BJ Scott?

On a completely unrelated note, Arie's early signs of medical hardship seem to be dissipating. Seems like he will be able to stay with team after all.

Lol, I was about to post the exact same thing

I was too   :laugh:

Archived