Good Job Coach Barbee!

AUnCullman

I completely agree!  He is getting blood out of stone.  That is how I feel with what he is able to achieve with what talent he has been left.  Great work Coach Barbee!!

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

I think Barbee has done a great job with what he has had to work with this season. I know things never have got going the way we would like them to but I think we're headed in the right direction. We all knew we were going to struggle this season this year when our best two recruits didnt make school. I think we'll be much better next season and years to come. WDE!!!!!

I think Barbee has done a great job with what he has had to work with this season. I know things never have got going the way we would like them to but I think we're headed in the right direction. We all knew we were going to struggle this season this year when our best two recruits didnt make school. I think we'll be much better next season and years to come. WDE!!!!!

:thumbsup:

I said and thought all these things when Coach Lebo came in.  But, right off the bat, he continues to be just as snake bit as Lebo was.

Having said that I think the blood from a turnip analogy is very appropriate. 

He's got them playing hard. Lebo had them playing hard his first year. I want to see two things.

1. Recruits get in school and stay in school

2. Foul shots made

It's going to take more than another year to turn this into a winning program. I'm willing to be patient and give the man a chance.

Archived