Varnadore

Will be interesting to see how long it takes Coach P to move Derek to Friday. I really feel he could be that ace we have missed here recently. I think a rotation of Derek on Friday, Luckie on Saturday, and Smith/Morris/Jacobs on Sunday would be solid. Only thing that still is concern for me is the bullpen. Wallen and Ray have looked good but some of the others have struggled

I'm hoping the bullpen is struggling due to nerves and the newness of the season. Maybe they'll settle down in the next few games and get their pitches going where they want them. :dunno:

I'm hoping the bullpen is struggling due to nerves and the newness of the season. Maybe they'll settle down in the next few games and get their pitches going where they want them. :dunno:

Sean Ray has looked good from what I've seen. Andrew Morris started out rough Saturday, but wound up settling down. I think the bullpen will be alright once we get into the flow of the season.

I hear CJP wants to keep Varandore on Sunday as he likes having our ace pitch championship sunday similar to how Dayton did for us last year.  I think Morris could end up being our Friday night starter once he gets out of the doghouse and has enough to work to prove himself as he could have the best stuff on the staff.  I think Saturday could be Luckie/Smith.

Archived