That pic doesn't do it justice.  I've gone back and watched the highlights from last night's game (yes, I am still mad that I had to miss due to not being able to find a babysitter  >:() and I actually like them.  They remind me of the classic Braves hats from the Aaron days with the lower case "a" on them.  Sorda reminiscent of the old Expos look, too.  I like the classic look!

I'm just not a fan of that style of hat. I like for the hat to be all one color around the head. Not white with orange/blue/purple/green whatever it may be around the back. :dunno: That's just me ;D

I'm just not a fan of that style of hat. I like for the hat to be all one color around the head. Not white with orange/blue/purple/green whatever it may be around the back. :dunno: That's just me ;D

I love it because it has the AU logo on it. However, I do see it selling rather well at truck stops all across the southeast.

JS,  :laugh::tease: I already told you, you really didn't miss anything except the migit pitcher. Trust me, in person these hats looked nothing like the classic Braves hats. They looked like clown hats

JS,  :laugh::tease: I already told you, you really didn't miss anything except the migit pitcher. Trust me, in person these hats looked nothing like the classic Braves hats. They looked like clown hats

I'm just talking about the style, yo!  They're different colors!  :tease:

They weren't cool then and they aren't cool now.  Then again I maybe out of touch.  I used to bend the bill around a baseball for a few days to get it worked in.  now i think they flat iron the bill.

Archived