Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just look for the light in the pouring rain. :laugh:

Anybody ever heard of this guy and no, I'm not talking about Lyle Lovett. I'm talking about the other guy. This is one of the most requested wedding/love songs of the south.

Not till now. Reading about his life. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

He is one of the most beloved writers by songwriters /performers in certain genres of music. Lived the life of his music, but he was/is a lyrical genius. He also wrote "Pancho and Lefty", more people have heard his music than they are aware of.

:'( :):thumbsup::yay:

I know!!!! New converts right :trampoline:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just look for the light in the pouring rain. :laugh:

Anybody ever heard of this guy and no, I'm not talking about Lyle Lovett. I'm talking about the other guy. This is one of the most requested wedding/love songs of the south.

Not till now. Reading about his life. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

He is one of the most beloved writers by songwriters /performers in certain genres of music. Lived the life of his music, but he was/is a lyrical genius. He also wrote "Pancho and Lefty", more people have heard his music than they are aware of.

:'( :):thumbsup::yay:

I know!!!! New converts right :trampoline:

There's no denying him once you see/hear him for the first time.

Or...just read him.

OK, I know country isn't your strong suit, HOWEVER, if you look for people who talk to other people like the aforementioned gentleman, check out the lyrics of this one. ;D

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/alan-jackson-remember-when/cff8267e0dfc6749021fcff8267e0dfc6749021f-472223580269?q=mm4alan+jackson+youtube+remember+when&FORM=VIRE5

Though the talent is obvious, I've never been a huge Floyd fan :dunno:

Second time I'll post it(cause I want it to get more  hits and purchase) This is the young lady I was telling you about. ;D

She's really something.   

She has my heart and doesn't even know.   :)

She'd use you up and throw you away :laugh:

And I would love every minute of it!

It would be wonderful material.

Archived