Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You such a THRILLA!!!!!

I still don't want to know about the crop and 22s. Just found out what the tatt means.  :o Explains the salt.  :'(

I thought it was the ambien. Leaning more towards a hysterical amnesia event.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: I don't even want to know what you are implying the tatt means(unless it's weegs and of course we all know what a rainbow signifies) The salt? Too funny. :laugh:

大相撲 : Japanese for sumo.  :'(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hmm. I just posted a quote from that song on the  quote thread.  Couldn't remember the name of the song.  And you post it.  I'll define fun.  Think we already have strange defined.

Hmm. I just posted a quote from that song on the  quote thread.  Couldn't remember the name of the song.  And you post it.  I'll define fun.  Think we already have strange defined.

;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Define "having fun".  :(

Here ya go.

Fun- what provides amusement or enjoyment specif. playful often boisterous action or speech.  A mood for finding or making amusement.  A derisinve jest, sport, ridicule.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

;)

As stated in other thread, I'm swinging late today.  Maybe I should go back to bed?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Here's hoping I'm not being too much like a MM with frequent posts, but I just had another flashback.  I know some of you don't like those long haired 80's rock bands cough. . cough . . .TT. . .cough, cough but I went to see these guys in concert.  I wish I had had the sense to know how really good life was without having responsibilities! :banghead:

Here's to good times

Here's hoping I'm not being too much like a MM with frequent posts, but I just had another flashback.  I know some of you don't like those long haired 80's rock bands cough. . cough . . .TT. . .cough, cough but I went to see these guys in concert.  I wish I had had the sense to know how really good life was without having responsibilities! :banghead:

Here's to good times

Nah, this is one topic that should be pinned. Hair bands, meh, I like all types of music, but I will be a headbanger till I die.

:hellyeah:

:hellyeah:

Can we get a petition going to ban him if he ever does anything like that again. I would rather you beat me with a riding crop.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Can we get a petition going to ban him if he ever does anything like that again. I would rather you beat me with a riding crop.  :laugh:

Oh, that was just a personal jab at me and my love of 80's bands.  You cut me deep TT, you cut me deep. No need to ban anyone just yet.  BTW, what is a riding crop?

i

If you keep posting the junk you're posting, I'm inclined to sign that petition. :tease:

If you keep posting the junk you're posting, I'm inclined to sign that petition. :tease:

Oh, it's gonna be like that? Well here's one for ya. Not quite as digitized as today's artist would like, but it's ok.

Look what popped up when I did the search for this song. Have you ever heard anything so ...so...so...words escape me. Geez, thank God for the digital age.

Archived