Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever heard Rick & Bubba talk about their run in with him?  Hilarious.

Nah, I missed it. Is it on youtube or somewhere?

Not that I know of.  They just talked about how bad he stunk.

For all you southern boys.  Remember this?

Phish covered that one as well(actually the entire Waiting for Columbus album) last Halloween.

I posted a Phish song in this thread a while back. It was "Velvet Sea". I love that song and it has the memories to boot.

I could do this all night but a young lady beckons my attention. We are going to share poetry. I'm a blessed father. Take care.

Have a good night. 

Phish covered that one as well(actually the entire Waiting for Columbus album) last Halloween.

I posted a Phish song in this thread a while back. It was "Velvet Sea". I love that song and it has the memories to boot.

Beautiful song in most cases.

The one from Coventry really tugs at the heart strings.  I couldn't make it up there for the festival, but I was sitting on a porch at Gulf Shores listening to it on XM.

Beautiful song in most cases.

The one from Coventry really tugs at the heart strings.  I couldn't make it up there for the festival, but I was sitting on a porch at Gulf Shores listening to it on XM.

I've been to a few shows, and I've gone in and out of listening to them. "Velvet Sea" was played and sung by a group of about 20 or so friends at the funeral of a good friend of mine. It really is a great song, but one I can only listen to occasionally.

I've been to a few shows, and I've gone in and out of listening to them. "Velvet Sea" was played and sung by a group of about 20 or so friends at the funeral of a good friend of mine. It really is a great song, but one I can only listen to occasionally.

I've been to quite a few shows, I can't name another instance in which I've had more fun than being at a Phish show. The sights, tastes, smells, and sounds all make for an incredible experience.  

I can understand how this song in particular might be a harder one for you to listen to.

I could do this all night but a young lady beckons my attention. We are going to share poetry. I'm a blessed father. Take care.

She is a blessed girl to have a dad who knows how to share poetry with her. Cool. :'( :bow:

Archived