J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

Those mortgage transactions can be easily proven. If  "Peaches" was behind in his mortgage payments, and paid cash to catch them up, and also requested a pay-off statement, then that may be enough right there to sink the Calloway ship for bammer. He'd have to prove that the money came from some other source, and for a man who was struggling financially, that won't be easy.

Have to remember NCAA has no subpoena power, and the bank is not gonna just give it up -

No but it is always helpful to give things up to the NCAA.  If they catch you in a cover up it will be a lot worse than coming clean the first time around.  See OSU and the Vest.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we'll have to resort to the bama logic -- if Calloway received cash and incentives to go to bama instead of Auburn, Kouandjio must have as well.

Taking that a step further what are the odds CK did and not AK?  They are brothers after all...

I guess we'll have to resort to the bama logic -- if Calloway received cash and incentives to go to bama instead of Auburn, Kouandjio must have as well.

I thought that was obvious :dunno::laugh:

It's really kind of sad that it takes post like this ( Rumor about us or any other team ) to get some action on internet boards.  Very little good football discussions take place.

Do ya'll remember me bringing up the name Darren Woodruff over on the recruiting forum on the B. Brown thread?  I told ya'll his dirty little fingerprints were all over this situation.  He's now moved on to Mr. "I wanna play safety over running back" Brown.

Do ya'll remember me bringing up the name Darren Woodruff over on the recruiting forum on the B. Brown thread? I told ya'll his dirty little fingerprints were all over this situation. He's now moved on to Mr. "I wanna play safety over running back" Brown.

Would this be the same REC member that took BC on his last trip to turdtown?

HAY PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWL, I HEARD THEY GOT THE MONEY FROM BRYUNT BANK IN $500 ATM CARDS, WACHOO HEARIN'?  I'LL HANG UP AN LISSEN.

:laugh:

I may just have to listen today....

You're not going to hear anything, if it's like the show on right now. In the last hour they have talked about racing,golf,and basketball, but no bammmer crootin issues.

It's really kind of sad that it takes post like this ( Rumor about us or any other team ) to get some action on internet boards.  Very little good football discussions take place.

After what we have been through it is about time those piles of turd get what is coming to them.

Mr SEC posted it:

http://www.mrsec.com/2011/04/auburn-writer-accuses-bama-of-paying-calloway/

I don't like that I see "Auburn writer post...". They NEVER said "Alabama writer post..." when it was about Cam.

Oh, and now we are the ones that could take down the SEC? What about all the cr@p that they've been doing?

Oh, and the guy at the bottom saying JLee is opening himself up to a huge lawsuit.

WTH?? Uhm... HOW MANY UNFOUNDED THINGS HAVE WE SEEN THROWN AT US????

Good grief.

J. Lee better be right. If not the bammer machine in this state is going to rally every attorney statewide to go into action on him.

Ahh, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh... and then do exactly what every bammer has said to me- "Whur thur's smoke, thur's gotta be some far!"

Tell it brother AUTiger97......

It's been okay for everyone to take Auburn down without all of the facts.....

Ahh, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh... and then do exactly what every bammer has said to me- "Whur thur's smoke, thur's gotta be some far!"

Lol, when I hear that, I just tell them Auburn's new nickname is "The Apiary."  Lots of smoke, but no fire.

I've been told there is a $ trail and they have been turned in.  What will come of it?  Who knows.  I do know this, though.  This isn't just rumor talk.  I knew it would break large as soon as some folks got there ducks in a row.

I've been told there is a $ trail and they have been turned in.  What will come of it?  Who knows.  I do know this, though.  This isn't just rumor talk.  I knew it would break large as soon as some folks got there ducks in a row.

I've always liked ducks when they get in a row. :cool:

Well, what it looks like to me is that this will do nothing but hurt Calloway.

Wrong.

Thanks for the insight.

I don't know about anyone else but I wish the story was coming from someone else. J-Lee with a major story is destined to be a major fail. Lee has crushed my spirit with one of his "major breaks" one too many times. All of it could be true, and that's fine. I'm just playing it safe so when J-Lee looks like a horse's arse, I don't look like one with him. Until he links an actual alumni member, employee, a booster, or proves compliance knew about it, UA won't get hit with anything.

is j lee claiming he uncovered this or is he getting a jump on breaking the story(like XXX did the hbo4)? this would take a lot of time and resources to nail these accusations down.

J. Lee better be right. If not the bammer machine in this state is going to rally every attorney statewide to go into action on him.

Re: jeffery lee on wnsp alleging bama paid for brent Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The University of Alabama athletic office, mal Moore, CNS, Brent callaway, and his parents need to sue jlees a$$ back to the stone ages.

From BOL  :'( :'( :'(

Lol, when I hear that, I just tell them Auburn's new nickname is "The Apiary."  Lots of smoke, but no fire.

We have beekeeping references now alright we're going highbrow. :thumbsup:

Archived